Hello everybody. Ducktales here looking for a good time with a lovely group of people and an animated dm to bring my awkward monk to play in. I do like to roleplay and progress stories for I feel that this is the main point of the game. Don't get me wrong, I love to fight and dungeon crawl as well but when it comes to the ultimate form of fun I do like to dabble in funny conversation. My current availability is anytime Sunday CST starting at 10:00 a.m to 1:00 a.m.

I would like to join a group of 5 of more since it brings harder encounters as well as better storytelling. Also please take under consideration that this is the first time I am using fantasy grounds. I have used roll20 in the past and have also played live.

Thank you very much again and hopefully will here from you soon. Cause I would love to play this Sunday...lol.
Ducktales Awoohoo

p.s. Didn't mention this before but I am searching for a long campaign. Like i mentioned before storytelling and progression of character, though is not the only thing I seek, is what I seek the most. Thanks again.