STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player Sun or Mon Evening (MST)

FG License - Standard
    Time Zone - MST (UTC - 7)
    Day(s) of the Week, frequency, and time - Sundays or Mondays around 5:30P and weekly or bi-weekly
    Term - Prefer long term
    Voice - Discord

Game System Preferred - D&D 3.5e - 5e
    Experience - I have been playing since 3.5e & I have put in quite some time into each edition (can't really guesstimate for previous editions, but 5e over 100 of playing/dming)
    Fantasy Grounds experience - I've played around with the pre-made campaigns, and I have also played one game. So, not that much experience.

Character Type Preferred - Don't have a preference; I'll play what the team needs, but I have a tendency to play cleric (been wanting to play druid lately)

About Me - I'm currently working for the military, and trying to find something to play longtime. I currently DM a homebrew on Saturday nights with a couple of friends, but a lot of people are moving about, and they have yet to convert over to FG. I try my best to RP as best as possible, and have been working on a couple of voices to go with my characters. I have two kids so you may hear them from time to time in the background, but generally they try not to bother me when I'm at my computer.

Thanks for the consideration.

I followed your link dude. You in the military or just work for the military. I only ask because I am retired Army. Not that it really matters if your a member or not. Like I said in my post reply, hope to talk to you soon.

*Correction* I sent a PM.
    Last edited by putmanjs; February 22nd, 2019 at 23:07.

Thread Information