DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wrath & Glory: Dark Tides - Wednesday Nights PST

Hey everyone!

So a few months back I was gauging interest in this game. I had a personal emergency and was taken away from the game sadly. I am now looking to run all of the premade missions and eventually picking a tier with a group that survives and make our own way into the universe of 40k.

If you are interested please watch the following videos and then message me privately. If you have played the missions already but still want to apply to join the group that is fine. Just be careful not to spoil anything for others. Remember we are here to have fun and if I find out that you are intentionally trying to spoil or ruin other's enjoyment you will be removed from the group asap.

I will be creating a list and it will be first come first in the group.

Gameday will be Wednesday nights starting at 7:30pm and going until 11:30pm PST. This is the playtime. I'm not willing to change it. If you cannot make this game time every week please move along. Keep in mind that I understand that life happens. But I will request you try and let me know if you are going to miss a session. Two missed sessions in a row without notification and I will remove you from the group.

You will need your own copy of Fantasy Grounds and if you wish to continue into the campaign, after we play through Dark Tides, I will require that you purchase the Wrath & Glory Core rule book. This is to help support the companies that are supplying us with the tools to play this wonderful game.

If you are still interested I need you to review the following materials:

Read this comic example of gameplay: https://www.ulisses-us.com/comic/wg-example-p1/

Watch up to the character creation video @: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCDo...JFerRx&index=1

I would advise against watching their 2h video as I think it might cover the missions we will be playing. Better to leave that as a surprise for the fun right?

Start Date: 02/27/2019 or the wednesday after we fill the party. I will have more information regarding the characters posted tonight.

Rate of Games: Weekly

Storyline: We will be playing through the premade missions that help new players become accustomed to the various tiers of the game and at the end we will take a vote to decide which tier we want to play. Majority wins, in the event of a tie we will roll off to determine the tier between the tiers that were selected by the players.

Special Rules:

1) Never argue with a ruling I make over voip. If you disagree message me privately in chat through FG. I will pause the game while we discuss this privately and then we will continue onward.

2) Do not be rude to each other outside of roleplaying. I understand that there will be banter between characters or even racial slurs used in game. It is part of the setting and I understand this. But the moment I feel that it is affecting someone negatively I will request that you stop and correct the action once and only once. If the actions continue you will be removed from the group.

3) Remember that we are here to have fun. If you have played the premade stories that is fine. DO NOT spoil it for the other players. Lets all have a fun time and enjoy these great stories written by experienced writers and game creators.

4) If you are going to be tardy please let me know. On the morning of the game, before I head to work, I will host up the game. You can let me know via chat/whisper in the game or via messaging me on these forums. You will be removed from the group if you go two absences without notifying me.

5) VOIP is to be used for roleplaying or game questions the majority of the time. I don't mind some friendly banter and chatting from time to time but we should all try to keep that in the text chat in the room.

6) If I am working with one character at the moment you can still roleplay in the text chat with each other and npcs. Try not to interrupt the player using the voip in these circumstances as you would not want someone doing it to you.

I think that is enough rules for now lol! If you think you can manage all of this I would love to have you in my game of Wrath & Glory and any future games we might decide to play.

Hope everyone has had a great day!

Ienai
    Last edited by Ienai; February 28th, 2019 at 06:45.

Just wanted to post an update. I got really busy and will be posting the characters and a short description of them tomorrow night.

Dark Tides: Descent
    Tier: 1-2

Description: The capital hive city of Charybdion seethes with discontent. The Imperial Governor is missing and presumed dead, and a series of mysterious murders have threatened to destabilise the succession. The warband is asked to investigate and discover just who is behind these horrific acts of violence. The hunt for the killer takes the player characters on a grand tour of the capital hive, from the luxurious heights to the scurrilous depths.

Characters: We will create characters before we start playing. After each adventure players will be allowed to make a new character of appropriate Tier level or keep their current character. Adventures 1-4 will be Imperial and adventure 5 will be Eldar based. Afterward, if the group desires we can play an Ork based campaign as well or anything other specific faction. Or we can just do what ever. Initially though, I would like players to play Imperium characters.

Looking for five players max. Already have one player that is interested.

*Update* 2-3 spots left

*Update* 1-2 spots left

First game is tonight.

7:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Starting Tier 1

Have 1-2 open spots left I will check my account one more time when I get home from work.
    Last edited by Ienai; February 28th, 2019 at 01:43. Reason: added time zone

still looking for players?

Yup we still have room. Also, for anyone interested I am omitting the requirement to purchase the W&G book until we start the campaign which will be after finishing Dark Tides.

*bump*

Have room for two more players. The game is on 3/19/2019 7:30 PM PST to 11:30 PM PST. PM me if you are interested. Characters are already built. We are about 1/3 of the way through the first chapter of Dark Tides.

Thread Information