5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Three Pints Tavern and Inn

Three Pints Tavern and Inn.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

This is the Three Pints property, which includes the tavern, inn, stable, and marina.

Blog Entries
    Nice work!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thank you for the kind words!

Here is the close-up of the Three Pints Stable.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing.

I'm always curious, what program did you use? Also, what resolution (pixels per 5ft square) are these at?

Also, a suggestion is to put an off-color 5 ft square near one of the left corners so its easy to align a FG grid.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Very nice, ty!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

I'm always curious, what program did you use? Also, what resolution (pixels per 5ft square) are these at?

Also, a suggestion is to put an off-color 5 ft square near one of the left corners so its easy to align a FG grid.
    Thanks! I use Pro Fantasy's Campaign Cartographer 3+ / Dungeon Designer 3 / SS2 Symbol Sheets

Honestly, I do not know my pixels per 5ft sq, I just used the default setting when creating a new sheet.

Thanks for the tip on the box I like it. I'll do that from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Honestly, I do not know my pixels per 5ft sq
    You set that when you export.

In the Save As window in CC3+, select the image file type in "Save as type" and then click the "Options" button in the bottom right. You can set the pixel size for the exported file here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You set that when you export.

In the Save As window in CC3+, select the image file type in "Save as type" and then click the "Options" button in the bottom right. You can set the pixel size for the exported file here.
    96 pixels per inch.

Thread Information