FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Works for me. I won't have to work the following week, so I wouldn't mind if it gets a bit late.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

As there were no objections: Time change to SUN 3 PM GMT (1 1/2 hours later).

As we already have six players, I would leave it up to the players whether they want a 7th player for this scenario. I mentioned it previously but for better or worse, it will lower the difficulty.

7 is to much all,its ok. maybe next time

Alright. As far as I'm aware, two regular players won't be able to attend the next month so there is a possibility of getting into a game even if you apply later in the week.

@Everyone: The bad news about two regular players possibly not being able to attend next month is that we might have delay the tier 5-8 scenarios a bit. I'll double-check how many level 5 players we'll have however.

Also a reminder again that the game will start at 3 PM GMT.

If anyone needs to server open today just let me know.

Guys, how's everybody's preference regarding subtier for today? I still have several possible choices for which character to play, and would like to get as close as possible to the desired subtier.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

The server is up (I've prepared both tiers just in case).

Chronicle drafts sent (after the longest session so far).

Probably no game next week, at most #1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet as it is really short.

Thread Information