5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Hyrum, You should contact DA, they are doing a great job getting purblishers to allow them to convert game systems to FG Rulesets.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Quote Originally Posted by HyrumOWC
    I know it's been awhile, but I wouldn't give up just yet. We've got a Quickstart coming this October and the full game should be out by April of next year.
    I would love to talk to OWC about doing a Chill Ruleset. I think the "horror" game is needed for the FG community, and I'm a long time Chill fan myself since the Pacesetter days. Still have my old Chill dice too.

Wonder if we could get the FG dice to look like the old Chill/Pacesetter dice ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    I would love to talk to OWC about doing a Chill Ruleset. I think the "horror" game is needed for the FG community, and I'm a long time Chill fan myself since the Pacesetter days. Still have my old Chill dice too.

Wonder if we could get the FG dice to look like the old Chill/Pacesetter dice ...
    Sounds like a plan to me.

Hyrum.
    OWC

Hey Thore, I get a 1% commision for helping broker a Ruleset?
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Quote Originally Posted by Snikle
    Hey Thore, I get a 1% commision for helping broker a Ruleset?
    Maybe I'll just have to contract you to do the ruleset Snikle ... if you think you can handle it that is.

Hyrum ... have someone from OWC email me if you want to get this started.

LOL, heck man, I dont even know (or own) that game system...I hate to admit it, but this is first time I have ever even heard of it!!!
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Quote Originally Posted by Snikle
    LOL, heck man, I dont even know (or own) that game system...I hate to admit it, but this is first time I have ever even heard of it!!!
    A skilled developer and experienced gamer would adapt and overcome.

Sort of like a coder-gamer-borg.

Maybe I'll just have to contract you to do the ruleset Snikle ... if you think you can handle it that is.

Hyrum ... have someone from OWC email me if you want to get this started.
    That would be me.

The ruleset isn't officially published yet. We're in the final phase of playtesting, with the Quickstart releasing next month in October and the corebook next Spring.

Hyrum.

....would adapt and overcome.
    Heck, you forgot I am a soldier, "adapt and overcome" is practically my middle name (as is "make it happen with zero funds").
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

I still have my original Chill boxed set, and some great memories of some really scary games. I'd love to see this ruleset converted!

I'm also hoping to see Bureau13 converted when it comes out.

Thread Information