Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: Thursday-Sunday
    If new game, planned start date: ?
    Planned Duration & Frequency: ?
    Term:?

Text or Voice: Discord
    Voice software used:
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?

Role play & Combat mix: ?
    Number of Players in game & needed: ?
    Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 start
    Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario: Just seeing if anyone is interested in a morning game, I can run a campaign game in the mornings starting at 11:00 MST/ 1800 GMT for EU players, for starters. Is anyone interest in this time slot? I have run a successful home brew campaign the modules that you would be going thru have been play tested already and are ready to go.

Link to Gamecalendar page:
    Last edited by sfcspencer; February 25th, 2019 at 16:34.

I forgot to add that you will be meeting the night players who have been thru everything you have at some point during the adventure. Two teams in the same world experiencing the same thing meeting. Sounds cool you bet!

I have gotten a lot of messages on this topic and am quite surprised by the need for a day game. Please if you are interested PM me and i will add your name to the list of interested people and start sending you a update PM as the project advances.
    Last edited by sfcspencer; February 19th, 2019 at 16:31.

Hi I'm a fellow MST time zone player for me I can start at 2:30 Pm up to about a 5pm start time Tues, Thursdays. I don't know if this will remotely work but I'm just throwing it out there..

Blog Entries
    Very interested. Sending PM.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Hi - I am an EU player so 11AM MST is early evening for me and I am currently am free Fridays and Sundays.

I have played D&D off and on for quite a while and have a decent amount of experience in 5e. Either a homebrew campaign or a published module are both fine for me although crossing path with previous "heroes" sounds a nice touch. While I am happy to play any needed role if there was the choice I am tempted to go for a bard or druid.

P.s. BTW for some reason the link to the Gamescalendar page doesn't seem to work for me...
    Last edited by Squeak; February 19th, 2019 at 12:04.

Sigh - double posted as first one didn't show up for a while.
    Last edited by Squeak; February 19th, 2019 at 12:02.

I'm in EU and this timeslot is great for me, im new and inexperienced but have played d&d in the past at a table , so this is all new to me but I'm willing to learn and looking for a patient and supportive dm and fellow players to help me along the way and give me a chance as I'm really keen and looking forward to playing regularly. I have* had a quick one shot so learnt alot from that, any help would be much appreciated.
    Any weekday night is fine
    GMT UK time.

We are currently full, if you wish to be on the list in case someone drops just PM you name to me and i will add you.
    Last edited by sfcspencer; February 24th, 2019 at 18:16.

Thread Information