FG Spreadshirt Swag

Two Players Looking For New Group 5E Sunday CST

Good afternoon all! I'm somewhat new to this genre of game (played small campaigns from 5e but wouldn't consider myself acquainted with everything). I'm seeking a group that would teach me the ropes and have somewhat patience while doing it.

Basic Info about my character I'd love to play:

Class: Barbarian
    Race: Mountain Dwarf
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

I also have a buddy who is interested in joining with me. He is a veteran to 5e and has played a couple of characters in some semi-long campaigns. He does like to get into character. However, this would be the first time he would be playing on a virtual platform like fantasy grounds.

Basic Info about the character he would be interested in playing with:

Class: Monk
    Race: Variant Human
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Time Availability for both of us: 6 p.m-1:00 a.m (sundays cst)

**We both like to get into character when playing, and it would be a bonus if there are talented DMs out there that are somewhat animated as well!

the problem here is the same problem many players looking for a game face, most GM dont want to just start with two players, 6 is the optimal number for most games. If you guys could come up with more players that would look much better for GMs looking to run a game. Purchased modules are mostly set up for 4-6 players.

Quote Originally Posted by sfcspencer View Post
    the problem here is the same problem many players looking for a game face, most GM dont want to just start with two players, 6 is the optimal number for most games. If you guys could come up with more players that would look much better for GMs looking to run a game. Purchased modules are mostly set up for 4-6 players.
    Oh I think I should have used a better title. We are simply looking to join a group. Even one is continuing. I should have thought of that before posting. Ha You are right.

Thread Information