DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFGroup, 1 player looking for D&D 5e. UTC+1 timezone (EU), 18:00+

FG License: Paid
    Time Zone: GMT+1/UTC+1, Europe, Amsterdam
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays.
    Term: Long term.
    Voice: Voice chat / webcam all software OK.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Intermediate FG experience.
    Game System Experience: Intermediate 5e experience.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e only.
    Game Type Preferred: Healthy mix between roleplay and combat.
    Character Type Preferred: Open minded.

About me: I'm a Dutch gamer with a passion for Dungeons & Dragons and fantasy of all kind. I read a lot of books and have a part-time job. I have plenty of time on my hands for regular games, and the more often I have games, the better as far as I am concerned.
    Last edited by Drizzard; March 20th, 2019 at 01:43.

If I may, I'll add myself to this thread as it sounds like we're looking for similar things!

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: GMT
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day of the week except Sunday, 18:00 onwards.
    Voice: Voice chat / webcam, any software. Discord prefered.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Relatively new to FG, I run a game on FG, but havent been a player.
    Game System Experience: Extensive 5e experience as player and GM.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, but happy to play other versions. World of Darkness, Gurps, Mutants and Masterminds, Shadowrun. I'm happy to play any of these. Other systems considered.
    Game Type Preferred: A mix of roleplay and combat.
    Character Type Preferred: I like creating characters and can min/max with the best of them but I prefer to play more intelligently driven games, where a clever solution will out-perform a the best stats.
    I tend to play characters that avoid combat through cunning, or triumph before combat breaks out, such as control wizards, cunning bards, ambush rogues and diplomatic clerics. I favour magic, as it lends itself to greater creativity, but in games and systems that allow for great creativity without magic I am more flexible. (D&D5e, Shadowrun, M&M, etc)

About me: I have over 15 years experience playing and GMing RPGs, I particularly like D&D and WoD, but have some experience with other games and systems.
    Last edited by Galbadine; February 26th, 2019 at 23:02.

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day of the week, 19:00 onwards (18:00 GMT)
    Voice: Voice/video, Zoom or Discord preferred.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG
    Game System Experience: Novice, taking first steps into 5e, although I had played for a couple of years in the early '00s, so there's some residual knowledge from then.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game Type Preferred: A mix of roleplay and combat.
    Character Type Preferred: Ranged/caster preferred.
    Last edited by Bufnitza; February 27th, 2019 at 16:04.

One more people -and- a DM, and we can get a game started!

If no one objects, I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesdays through Thursdays, starting from 19:00
    Term: medium to long term
    Voice: Discord preferred

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG, but I have used it to help me DM one session face to face; I've got the basics figured out.
    Game System Experience: I spent a bit of time playing 3.5E back in the day, recently got the urge to play again and so far have DMed a couple of sessions (in person) for a group of friends. While I enjoy being a DM so far, I unfortunately don't see myself being able to put in the time to DM for a second group right now. Besides, it's nice to be "just" a player.
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
    Game Type Preferred: I'd be happy with a somewhat even split between RP and combat.
    Character Type Preferred: Played a ranger and a druid in my 3.5E days, but I'm currently thinking up some melee characters.

As we all know, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment, but maybe we'll get lucky and find a DM.
    Last edited by Arwarkr; February 28th, 2019 at 16:56. Reason: changed wording

Hello players... I've dmed on here for several years on and off and noticed this post of several players looking. I'm thinking about starting a game of 5e on Thursday nights 7pm-10pm eastern time. If your interested send me a email. I don't have the time to post a actual 5e game posting but possibly if there is interest I will tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuss11 View Post
    Hello players... I've dmed on here for several years on and off and noticed this post of several players looking. I'm thinking about starting a game of 5e on Thursday nights 7pm-10pm eastern time. If your interested send me a email. I don't have the time to post a actual 5e game posting but possibly if there is interest I will tomorrow.
    Hey there, thanks for your offer. As you can see, people in this thread are located at GMT / GMT+1. You are wanting to host a game at 19:00 eastern time, which would be 01:00 - 04:00 at night for us. Unfortunately, that's too late for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuss11 View Post
    I appreciate the offer as well, but unfortunately I, too, have to sleep occasionally. Too bad - when I saw your name, I immediately thought to myself that "Demon Cleaner" might make a good nickname for a character.

Hey all,

Would love to throw my hat in the ring. I've just moved from Hong Kong where I had some great long term games, (f2f and Fg) but due to time difference it's too hard to continue. I'm really keen to get rolling again.

I'm originally from the UK and I'm currently on the Spanish leg of my lifetime long world tour.

Cheer, Matt

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday through to Sunday
    Term: medium to long term
    Voice: Discord preferred

Fantasy Grounds Experience: having been playing FG for 5 years.
    Game System Experience: I've been rpbfor years. 5E, 2E, pathfinder, call of cthulu, cyper punk, shadowrun, castles and crusades, a littlenbuy of gurps
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, pathfinder, - any to be honest. Although gurps is tough on FG as its all manual with zero automation.
    Game Type Preferred: I'm good with heavy roleplay or heavy combat. Balanced is good too.
    Character Type Preferred: tend to play a caster (wiz) or melee type.

Going to bump us on up!

Still looking for an EU GM. Just to be clear that's GMT convenient, so GMT +/- 1-2 hours ish.

Post or PM if you have a game looking for players. I'm up for pretty much any RPG.
    Here's me in more detail, but shoot us a PM for even more info:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...D-amp-D-5e-GMT

Thread Information