STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    lol i am trying.

Class/One-shot: 1 hour introductory class, then Skitter Shot (special level 2 skittermander pregens)

Date: SAT May 18th

Time: 1-6 PM GMT

Content:

All Hands on Deck!

Don't worry, the skittermanders are here to help!

When a routine salvage operation deep in the Vast goes awry, the skittermanders Dakoyo, Gazigaz, Nako, and Quonx must [save the day].

Skitter Shot is an adventure for four skittermander characters who are eager to help those in need and explore a seemingly abandoned starship, written for the wildly popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game.

Event details: here

Future plans: Probably another one-shot in a few weeks. Be sure to post on the FGC Discord #sci-fi-genre channel so I’ll know when there is enough interest.

One-shot: Starfinder One-Shot Dreaming of the Future for level 1 characters

Date: SAT, June 29th

Time: 1-5.30 PM GMT

Content:

A series of four Starfinder Quests.

The Starfinder Society pursues the dream visions of a Liavaran dreamer, seeking information lost in a time before the Gap. Three broken fragments form the key to a forgotten repository of knowledge hidden within the Pact Worlds. It’s up to the PCs to find these missing fragments and brave the dangerous reliquary to secure a new source of prescient knowledge for the Society.

“Dreaming of the Future” includes four, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs [onto various Pact Worlds planets].

Written by Natalie Kertzner, Nate Wright, Sasha Lindley Hall, and Tineke Bolleman.

Future plans: Probably another one-shot in a few weeks. Be sure to post on the FGC Discord #sci-fi-genre channel if you are interested in a One-Shot or a class so I’ll know whether there is enough interest.

Fantasy Grounds College Games on Founder's Day Weekend:

SF #1-32: Acts of Association (tier 1-4, Repeatable) FR July 26th at 5.30 PM GMT

SF #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme! (tier 1-4) SAT July 27th at 6.30 AM GMT

Please note that these games will only be run as SFS games if all players agree.

Class: Starfinder Basics on Fantasy Grounds

Date: Sunday, August 25th

Time: 2-4 PM GMT

Content covered:

We will mainly cover character creation on FG (some prior knowledge on how to build SF characters in general is highly recommended).

Future plans: Depending on interest, probably a practice game/one-shot in 2-3 weeks.

One-shot: Starfinder Spooktober – One Night in Hell

Date: Sunday, 10/27/2019

Time: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM (UTC)

Event details:https://fantasygroundscollege.net/ev...night-in-hell/

Class: Audio/Syrinscape via Discord

Date: Wednesday, 10/30/2019 - Thursday, 10/31/2019

Time: 11:00 PM - 3:00 AM (UTC)

Event details:https://fantasygroundscollege.net/ev...e-via-discord/

Hello everyone,
    I hope to have the Companions update ready for next weeks update. When its ready I will schedule a time or two that I will be in the FG Collage Starfinder chat on Discord. I will stream Live my FG to show how Companions will work along with a some of the other update that have been made.
    This includes the new Character Advancement Logging system that goes out this week.

Hope to see some of the FGC Teachers there.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

One-shot: Starfinder One-Shot Four for the First for level 1 characters

Date: SAT October 12th

Time: 8 AM to 12.30 PM UTC

Content:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

In the aftermath of the Scoured Stars incident, the Starfinder Society has come together like never before. From the Society's ranks, a new First Seeker must be chosen, and several prominent Starfinders have already begun amassing allies. The PCs get introduced to several of the frontrunners to replace the current First Seeker and get a chance to learn what each of them represents for the Society's future.

Four for the First is a stand-alone scenario, but will be part of a global vote to determine the new First Seeker for the Starfinder Society. Players are encouraged to play this scenario and vote on their preferred First Seeker, with more information on the voting coming alongside the release of this adventure.

Written by Thurston Hillman

Future plans: Probably another one-shot in a few weeks. Be sure to post on the FGC Discord #sci-fi-genre channel if you are interested in a One-Shot or a class so I’ll know whether there is enough interest.

Class: Starfinder Character Creation 101

Date: SUN October 13th

Time: 5.30 to 8.00 PM UTC

Content: How to create SF characters on FG

Thread Information