Page 2 of 2 First 12
    lol i am trying.

Class/One-shot: 1 hour introductory class, then Skitter Shot (special level 2 skittermander pregens)

Date: SAT May 18th

Time: 1-6 PM GMT

Content:

All Hands on Deck!

Don't worry, the skittermanders are here to help!

When a routine salvage operation deep in the Vast goes awry, the skittermanders Dakoyo, Gazigaz, Nako, and Quonx must [save the day].

Skitter Shot is an adventure for four skittermander characters who are eager to help those in need and explore a seemingly abandoned starship, written for the wildly popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game.

Event details: here

Future plans: Probably another one-shot in a few weeks. Be sure to post on the FGC Discord #sci-fi-genre channel so I’ll know when there is enough interest.

One-shot: Starfinder One-Shot Dreaming of the Future for level 1 characters

Date: SAT, June 29th

Time: 1-5.30 PM GMT

Content:

A series of four Starfinder Quests.

The Starfinder Society pursues the dream visions of a Liavaran dreamer, seeking information lost in a time before the Gap. Three broken fragments form the key to a forgotten repository of knowledge hidden within the Pact Worlds. It’s up to the PCs to find these missing fragments and brave the dangerous reliquary to secure a new source of prescient knowledge for the Society.

“Dreaming of the Future” includes four, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs [onto various Pact Worlds planets].

Written by Natalie Kertzner, Nate Wright, Sasha Lindley Hall, and Tineke Bolleman.

Event details: here

Future plans: Probably another one-shot in a few weeks. Be sure to post on the FGC Discord #sci-fi-genre channel if you are interested in a One-Shot or a class so I’ll know whether there is enough interest.

Thread Information