5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Meanders 4: Fantasy Cities Digital Battlemaps Kickstarter

Don't miss out on my super-sized Fantasy City map campaign featuring Exterior, Interior, Nighttime, Seasonal, Damaged/Burned beautiful maps to expand the Meanders Map range: over 250 maps on offer, a huge range of new digital assets and enormous mega-maps: 11 days to go, and still more Stretch Goals to come... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...y-maps-for-rpg

Meanders 4 banner ty3.jpg

Please note: these will eventually be ported over into FG Meanders Map Packs - but it may take a while. None the less, the campaign features maps pre-sized and perfect for FG.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

How is it that I backed your last campaign on Kickstarter and am only finding out about this one after all the back me early and get a dicsount pledges have expired.

Hi there - it is probably because you are not 'following' me as a creator on Kickstarter and don't get notifications when I launch a new campaign - because you don't subscribe to my website or facebook channels, or because Kickstarter has modified its algorithms which affects who gets updates or new release information. I can't speak to the causes for the timing though sometimes it's just unlucky. That said - it's still a great deal when you compare it to what these will be at retail which is $250 USD individually.
    Last edited by gtw2017; February 17th, 2019 at 16:11.

You're right, I'm not following you on any of those places.

Other kickstarter runners post one more updates to their previous campaigns. Hey you backed me before, I have a new campaign, you might be interested, here's a link.

That means I don't have to hunt them down and stalk them on every social media site under the sun.

As to the timing, you've only just posted about it here 10 days after the campaign started, that's not kickstarter's fault. And this is mostly what I'm moaning about.
    Last edited by Ampersandrew; February 17th, 2019 at 20:35.

Hi Andrew - I ...think you may have misinterpreted my reply, [edit]. I wasn't trying to be flippant, I have issues that make it difficult to communicate meaning and interpret it too sometimes, so I apologize if it came across that way. If you backed the Temple of D20, you wouldn't have gotten a heads up because I decided its such a different product it would just be spammy to pro-offer it to backers of the campaign - (was that wrong?) though it was sent to my Meander Backers as an update. It's quite hard now to advertise to people because so many places reject it outright, but it was posted here in another thread prior to launch (a thread labelled meanders 2), ten or so websites, facebook, twitter, et al and the other places mentioned.
    Last edited by gtw2017; February 17th, 2019 at 21:04.

Firstly, let me apologise, I did not realise that you have communication issues. Having said that, I have a tendency to be blunt and should have tempered my language, issues or not.

I backed the last meanders project that you did and saw the post here that you were doing another one. I was expecting another post that it was live.

I don't think I got a notification as a previous backer that this one was going live. If you sent that and I missed it, I apologise.

I realise that some folk don't like to be inundated with notifications. I was aware that this was happening and was expecting some kind to notification somewhere that it had gone live. Here, in my email, somewhere. This thread is the first I've seen, 10 days after the start of the campaign.

Despite my grouching, I have backed the project. I really liked the last one, I expect this one will be good also.

Not at all - no-one can know that, it make business tricky but it has its advantages, like the ability to hyper-focus and make 1000 maps. No harm no foul - I will try to better inform backers in future of impending campaigns. I've also sent you a message in Kickstarter.

Yes this one will be my best yet, gigantic and with my improved skills and speed - I made 50 horses yesterday, 200 crates tonight - and your pledge has just about unlocked a new SG - City Gardens Thanks man!

Hi Everyone - Just doing a last call for anyone looking for Digital Battlemaps or Assets or missed the adverts for my latest and greatest campaign to come take a look at my super-sized map campaign Meanders 4: Fantasy City Maps. Over 250 maps interlocking maps on offer inc. Exterior, Interior, Nocturnal, Seasonal, Damaged/Burning plus a huge range of new digital assets and enormous mega-maps: 700% funded, <60 hours to go, and nearing Stretch Goal 7 this campaign has broken my previous funding records by almost double.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...y-maps-for-rpg

I almost missed the bus, but I'm now a backer! My fourth with kris. Good stuff.

Hi The Fantasy City campaign is approximately 75% of the way completed with work currently focused on the Interiors and Stretch Goal Maps - well ahead of schedule.

Meanders 4: Zombie, Post-Apoc and Modern Digital Map Campaign is launching on Kickstarter in around 8 hours time at 12:01 am 5th June.

This New Mini-Range aims to create:
    18 Zombie Maps
    18 Post-Apocalyptic Maps
    18 Modern Maps
    Inc. Interiors, Exteriors and Digital Assets. There's an early bird offer for a special high-rise rooftop set for backing in the first 48 hours, Return Backer bonuses and custom map design offer for 10 people. All of these will make it into FG Modules by Jan 2020.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...odern-rpg-maps

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thread Information