DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Expanded Curse of Strahd Tarroka Card Reading

Hello All,

While going through the purchased content for Curse of Strahd, I found the Tarroka Deck Story Template to be lacking a little. I have created more detailed tables and a Story Template that provides a clearly formatted Story entry that describes each entry, instead of having to look it up once it's been generated. This also includes print to chat messages you can share with your players. It DOES require you to have purchased the Curse of Strahd module for Fantasy Grounds as it references the images of the cards and NPCs for Strahd's enemy. I am more than happy if Smite Works wants to incorporate this into their own AP as well. If this is not allowed, I can remove it as well.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 16th, 2019 at 22:33.

I’v had to have to remove this I’m afraid. This infringes copyright big time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

No worries, was just trying to help with the rather lackluster implementation of the purchased content.

Thread Information