FG Spreadshirt Swag

Any Interest in a TEXT ONLY game, GMT either Friday, Saturday or Sundays??

Due to my own circumstances i cant use a Mic, I've had trouble finding a game as i understand its easier/better with a mic. However im sure there are others in a similar situation and so if i cant find a game to play i might have to start one so am trying to gauge any interest in text only games. text could be over either fantasy grounds or discord.

I've not played any D&D yet as i say its hard to find a game, however im quite excited.

If does go ahead would start first week of march, probably with Lost Mine of Phandelver and maybe PHB before i invest more into other books.

If you are interested post here and if there is enough interest ill PM you guys with a more definite plan.

Blog Entries
    Hey Donkeyb39

There is a smaller pool of players looking for text only but certainly they do exist!
    I suggest you put forward your two preferred times and post the times in UTC, CET, PST, EST, JST, AEST and NZT. This will help prospective players see if your time overlaps theirs.
    Good on you for taking the plunge!

Blog Entries
    There is definite interest in text only games in your time zone. I work nights (in the US) so my games are run in the afternoon here (your evening) and almost always have interest. Not as much as voice games, but enough for a decent sized group.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I'd be interested! I'm GMT too, and I've no problems with playing by text

Ok cool, I'll start organising it and put a proper post out at some point

I’d be interested in this as well.

Thread Information