5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Toon... Why can't I make Sheets for this?

I want to run Toon but I've tried to make a custom sheet for this game system in Fantasy grounds and am suffering greatly. I can't make it right or I don't understand HOW to make it right. Any suggests?! PLEASE, PLEASE, help me understand!

How are you trying to do this? Are you using CoreRPG or MoreCore?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I was trying to use CoreRPG but it looked so wrong.

I don’t know Toon but you could have a look at MoreCore, it supports more stuff.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm looking at MoreCore but I'm going cross eyed trying to understand... I don't think there's a Toon sheet.

There probably isn’t. Whatever you use you’ll need to create it yourself. It is probably unlikely that you’ll be able to reproduce it exactly but you should get reasonably close. Unless it is super complicated.

Blog Entries
    You won't, without coding experience, be able to replicate the look and layout of any RPG system character sheet. You should be able to duplicate the rolls though, if the Toon roll is in MoreCore which I do not believe it is. You can see what is currently available at Rolls Library. If Toon uses a unique dice roll method you would need to get that added first and I would recommend posting in the MoreCore Ruleset thread.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; February 1st, 2019 at 07:18.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I am not the person for this. I have no understanding of it. Too bad for me.

Blog Entries
    I am not familiar with Toon but you may be able to use an already existing roll in MoreCore. What is the dice roll mechanic? How many and what type of dice are used and how to tell if you succeed with the roll(s)?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information