FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Just added myself as GM, with AP for starfinder in Russian Language
    Last edited by reMamai; April 1st, 2019 at 07:46.

Nice to have you on board, reMamai. I'll are your game to the event page on the Paizo site. Please be aware that you will have to provide the adventure yourself since Paizo won't grant any APs through convention scenario request.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Guys, I noticed that some games have not been added to the FG-Con site yet:

- Lachancery - [tbd - please also decide on those]
    - reMamai - The Diaspora Stain (in Russian)

Please add those games to the FG-Con event list. If you already have a full game, please let me know, so I know I don't have to expect the listing on the FG-Con site.

Also, it looks like LordKavos' game (Salvation of the Sages) is listed for Monday 7 am GMT, but on the googledoc, you put it on Sunday 7 am GMT. Please check if you made a mistake when putting up the game (And if that's the case, please edit the event settings).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

People have already signed up buddy, so I will leave it in the slot it is in on fgcon site
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post
    People have already signed up buddy, so I will leave it in the slot it is in on fgcon site
    no problem. Just wanted to make sure you didn't accidently put it in a time slot you can't make yourself.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Please be aware that Hollow's Last Hope is not a PFS game. For those who just want to enjoy a good game of Pathfinder, don't let that stop you. From the description, it looks like that game is good for people who are new to Pathfinder.
    For those who want to gain credit for their existing or freshly built PFS characters, that game is not an ideal choice.

The Skinsaw Murders, however, will be played for PFS credit (and will grant an entire level).
    - Abraham Lincoln

Hey Andi,

I have spoken to the 1 player that has registered for Weapon in the Rift. As this game is unlikely to go ahead I suggested changing the session to run the evergreen PFS 9-09 Beyond the Halflight Path (levels 4-7) - which I have prepped already from the last FGCon I ran at.

What do you think? May attract a few more players to this session seeing its an evergreen...
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Good news, I received the support package today.

There will be 2 player boons to choose from for PFS and 1 player boon for SFS. GMs, please remember to have each of your players roll 1d20 after the game (you as the GM may roll as well). Everybody who rolls a natural 1 or 20 receives a player boon (in the case of PFS, the player may choose which boon to gain).
    I put together a preview file which you may use in your games in case anybody wins a boon (see attachment below).

There will also be a total of 15 vouchers for the Paizo store available worth 10 $ each. I will either draw winners from among all reported players and GMs or assign 1 voucher to each table, depending on the final number of tables.

GMs will each receive 1 race boon.
    PFS GMs will receive their choice of Aphorite, Ratfolk, or Vishkanya.
    SFS GMs will receive their choice of Dragonkin, Aasimar, or Tiefling.
    These are each one boon with the choices all listed on the boon, so you won't have to choose until you actually build the character. GMs who run both PFS and SFS have to choose whether to gain the PFS boon or the SFS boon.

With all these infos made public, maybe some more people get interested to play or even run some games
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information