FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    I can't edit it, but I'd do slot 3 & 4 on Sundays. I requested edit access.

Hey guys, I just did a quick number crunch, and we're getting really close to 15 tables already. It's about 1 week until I will have to request the boon support, so if we can get a few more GMs by then, that would really be great.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    I have copied a planning sheet from a previous Con and set it up on Google drive - it should be editable by anyone with the link below.
    The main tab has the Con slots, the second tab has GM information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Sheet is "Read Only"

Planning Spreadsheet

Sorry about that - the planning spreadsheet should be editable now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thanks.
    I'm assuming we're still handle actual game signup threads via FGCon website like normal, right?

yes, the signup sheet is just for the PFS/SFS GMs to see which slots are less represented, and (assuming we get to 15 tables) for me to easily get the data required for requesting boon support.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thanks for the Planning Spreadsheet. I'm unfortunately only available to run games on Slot 4. Since Uktar is also running on that slot, I picked CORE campaign, but I've been out of touch with PFS for a while. Are there enough players in the CORE campaign? Has anyone been tracking while scenarios are in demand, or to be avoided? I don't mind prepping any scenario and Standard/CORE campaign; insight appreciated.

lachancery, in my experience over on the Org Play Online Discord server (where the vast majority of play is PUG on Roll20), normal play (not Core) is much more common, and scenarios from more recent seasons tend to fill up more quickly. (fwiw, ymmv, etc)

Where do we stand with table count?
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Posting here (not in SFS thread) to make it easier to consolidate the information:

I could reasonably run 3 SFS tables (most likely FR 7.00 PM UTC, a SAT time slot and SUN 1 PM UTC, though I can only confirm near the end of this week).

That would still not be enough for 15 tables though.

Thread Information