STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

I have now officially requested boon support for FG Con. If any of the people who want to run something still need their scenario pdf, please let me know. Paizo will provide you with the scenarios (with the exception of Adventure Paths).

If any of you want to prepare the chronicles in advance (the bottom part at least), here's the event details:
    Event Name: FG Con 14
    Event Code: 2692601

I will need the scenario info from Yves at some point before the con.

Also, if there are still more people who want to run PFS or SFS, you are welcome to add your scenarios. But be aware that I will send out the scenario pdf request this week, so anybody adding tables after that will have to acquire the scenarios themselves.
    Last edited by Malkavian_Andi; March 12th, 2019 at 19:43.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thank you very much for organizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    If any of the people who want to run something still need their scenario pdf, please let me know.
    Before I forget, if you need the pdf, I need to know the e-mail you registered at Paizo.com with and your Paizo username.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

put mine in the spreadsheet buddy.
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Can I also ask everybody who hasn't done so yet to input their games on the FG Con website.
    After all, we want to present players with all the choices they have once player registration opens
    - Abraham Lincoln

has everyone set up their slot on FG Con site?

doesnt player registration go live tomorrow?

I noticed a couple of games have disappeared - have we lost some DMs?
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

So far, I haven't received any information about needing scenario pdfs. Does that mean you all own your scenarios already?
    If not, please send me a message with your Paizo username and the e-mail you registered at the paizo site with.
    It may take up to a week before you receive the pdfs once I request them, so don't take too long if you need them.
    - Abraham Lincoln

So far, I haven't received any information about needing scenario pdfs. Does that mean you all own your scenarios already?
    If not, please send me a message with your Paizo username and the e-mail you registered at the paizo site with.
    It may take up to a week before you receive the pdfs once I request them, so don't take too long if you need them.
    I'm all set.
    Thanks,
    GM Uktar

I've got everything I need.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thread Information