STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

FG Con 14 is coming

As announced -> here <-, FG Con 14 is going to be held in April.
    This is not only an opportunity to get new players to experience Fantasy Grounds, but also a chance for Organized Play to receive special boons and prizes. To be able to receive the boons and prizes from Paizo, the Con needs to include at least 15 tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder (15 total, not each, luckily).

I know PFS activity has been quite low lately, but maybe there are a few of you here that would like to revive this. If you're interested in running a game (or even several games) at FG Con, please let me know here.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I haven't run any PFS in... ...over 2 years? I can run a couple tables at the upcoming one to help meeting the 15 tables target.

Looks like I am available to run a few tables. I recently ran both parts of Mysteries Under Moonlight (10-05 & 10-07) so they are prepped and ready to go, and could definitely get a third scenario ready.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

I can run two Pathfinder, or two Starfinder, or one of each. I'm not sure which scenarios people would want to play, but I'll do any of them, including special ones.

Blog Entries
    Hey guys - had a coupld of GMs on Discord let me know they will be running games. Im directing them here. Please encourage the guys to get their games posted in time so we can apply for boons!
    Keep up the good work.

Planning Sheet

I have copied a planning sheet from a previous Con and set it up on Google drive - it should be editable by anyone with the link below.
    The main tab has the Con slots, the second tab has GM information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; February 23rd, 2019 at 15:10.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

I might be able to run the PFS sanctioned sections of Part 2 and Part 3 of Rise of the Runelords...gotta check family schedules with the missus. But those will run long. Would need to extend into a second timeslot. (Certainly for Part 3. Depending upon what the party does, Part 2 could be quicker. Still would need to reserve a longer slot, just in case.) If you don't want me to clog up the timeslots, let me know. No worries.

For Adventure Paths, I agree it's better to plan for two time slots each. You can definitely do that, I don't know though how many people want to play a longer session at a Con, but there might be people who like doing a single longer game rather than many short ones.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

2 slots to get you 3XP and 4prestige--not a bad tradeoff. Now I gotta see if I can manage this...I know we have at least one function on Saturday.

Thread Information