FG Spreadshirt Swag

(LFP/LFG) Symbaroum. The Copper Crown and The Throne of Thorns. GMT+1

Sundays, every week 6PM GMT.

The Campaign
    The campaign is going to be The Copper Crown, a starting and introduction campaign in three parts with some bits I've constructed myself. Some of them are general, but I'll throw in some character specific stuff once I know what I have to work with. The goal is to continue with the same group into the main campaign which The Throne of Thorns.

Not sold on Sybaroums beautiful,dark and dangerous world?
    Check out this introduction and elevator pitch. Don't forget the music!

GM Style
    My GM style is roleplaying focused, and interaction between characters and relations is important. And one important function of the starter campaigns.

I'm also keen on hooks in the plot being based on character interests in favor of the standard enticements in the core books. No experience with the rulesystem is needed, but could ease the process.

Recommendations for characters
    For players familiar with the way Sybaroum is experienced, I would like that the three-five players have access to the skills: medicus, scholar, beastlore and perhaps witchsight if it fits with the character. The reasoning behind this being that it opens up the world more for the players to be experienced, the risk is otherwise that lore and opportunities for world development is unavaible.

As of now we're looking for tracker/beastlore/scholar.

Interested? Want to know more? Send me a message and let's have a chat.
    Last edited by Anselo; March 13th, 2019 at 18:45.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Anselo

Please note that this is a forum for recruiting for players for games run on Fantasy Grounds.

Symbaroum is beautifully illustrated system!

Yes indeed, I'm going to use Fantasy Grounds. Some parts need to be old fashioned PnP, but as a tool for sharing/maps/tokens/movement etc.

Looking for atleast two more players.

(Closed due to player limit reached, feel free to send a message to be put on the back-up list or future games)

Applications are open again, one player disappeared after creating background/story unfortunately and another had to quit after the first session due to personal reasons. PM me with your Discord and let's have a chat if you're interested. We are one session in and it won't be an issue to tie the new character into the group.

Thread Information