DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is There an Effect to Increase Raise Damage

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if there's an effect or a way within SWADE to increase the damage of a raise. I'm wanting to add an Edge that gives an extra bonus damage die if they hit with a raise, so a Longbow raise hit for example would do 2d6 (Base) + 2d6 (Raise) damage instead of 2d6 + 1d6. Alternately I'd also be happy with increasing the raise bonus damage die, eg, Longbow hit with a raise would be 2d6 (Base) + 1d12 (Raise).

I've looked through https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Worlds_Effects but could not see anything that would work.

Any help is appreciated.

You can change the raise die for a specific weapon (it used to be hold alt and drop d8/d10/d12 into damage) but it might have changed, I'll check tonight... (unless someone beats me to the punch)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    You can change the raise die for a specific weapon (it used to be hold alt and drop d8/d10/d12 into damage) but it might have changed, I'll check tonight... (unless someone beats me to the punch)
    Ah, excellent, thankyou!

I was clicking the weapon shield on the character sheet hoping the option would be in there. Instead I had to right-click on the weapon line and choose "Attack Info", which then gives the option I was looking for.

Thanks much for your help.

Ah yes!

Attack info, I forgot about that, I need to finsih my video about the new features I started it but had a bad cold and when playing back I couldn't understand myself!

SO I must re-do it soon. (before SWADE is released)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information