Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    I've found a bug in this extension. Somehow it messes with Paladin and third level abilities are not added to the character when leveling.

Steps to recreate:

1. Create a new campaign
    a. 5e Ruleset
    b. Extensions: LAE: Expanded Options
    c. Screenshot: LAE1.png

2. Load PHB (Not SRD, as it only has one oath)
    a. Screenshot: LAE3.png

3. Create a new PC
    a. Add 3 levels of Paladin
    b. Select your Oath
    c. Check the "Abilities" tab and none of the 3rd level stuff is there.
    d. Screenshot: LAE4.png
    e. Screenshot: LAE5.png

4. Exit to Launcher
    a. Uncheck LAE: Expanded Options
    b. Start

5. Create a new PC
    b. Select your Oath
    c. Check the "Abilities" tab and all of the 3rd level stuff is there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stewartl42; February 24th, 2019 at 07:20.

Quote Originally Posted by stewartl42 View Post
    I've found a bug in this extension. Somehow it messes with Paladin and third level abilities are not added to the character when leveling.
    I just tested this and it messes with archetypes of all character classes, not just the Paladin. Nothing is added to the character for any archetype
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by stewartl42 View Post

Steps to recreate:

1. Create a new campaign
    a. 5e Ruleset
    b. Extensions: LAE: Expanded Options
    c. Screenshot: LAE1.png

2. Load PHB (Not SRD, as it only has one oath)
    a. Screenshot: LAE3.png

3. Create a new PC
    b. Select your Oath
    c. Check the "Abilities" tab and none of the 3rd level stuff is there.
    d. Screenshot: LAE4.png
    e. Screenshot: LAE5.png

4. Exit to Launcher
    a. Uncheck LAE: Expanded Options
    b. Start

5. Create a new PC
    b. Select your Oath
    c. Check the "Abilities" tab and all of the 3rd level stuff is there.
    Fixed with v1.6
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

v1.7 - Simplified logic and code for NPC Max Damage option, as well as including an Houserule option to maximize normal dice on a Critical "CT: Max Normal Die on Critical", which defaults to "off". Although this shouldn't conflict with TheoGeek's Improved Critical, there should be no need for both. If you use his, keep this option off.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

v1.8 - Added option "Add: All NPC numbering" to disallow players the ability to metagame which ones might be tougher or more important. Note: best way to use this is to use unidentified named creatures and use the base type of creature as the unidentified name. There is a chance that random numbers will duplicate, but appended numbers always will.
    aka Laendra

When using this extension - if a player rolls to hit - but doesn't have a target - then drags the result onto an NPC - I get a script error.
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/attack_prettifier.lua"]:171: attempt to concatenate local 'sLabel' (a nil value)
    When I turn off the extension the drag and drop an otherwise unspecified attack works like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    When using this extension - if a player rolls to hit - but doesn't have a target - then drags the result onto an NPC - I get a script error.
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/attack_prettifier.lua"]:171: attempt to concatenate local 'sLabel' (a nil value)
    When I turn off the extension the drag and drop an otherwise unspecified attack works like it should.
    I actually believe that has to do with the fact the prettifier is looking for weapon, enemy, etc. And by dragging, it loses all the info.
    Fantasy Module Parser (Module Creator for Fantasy Grounds) Discord Server: https://discord.gg/78SdFgg
    Fantasy Module Parser Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fantasymoduleparser

Thanks for the detailed bug report.

v1.9 - Bugfix for dragging and dropping attack rolls with no target - RELEASED
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    This extension will provide some arguably better output on the attack rolls. See the image below for what the results look like for the settings chosen.

Attachment 26324
    The two options for Chat exist in the game, right? I'm having trouble understanding the image. The image shows 6 possible settings already available in the base game I believe. If so, what does this extension change?

I'd love to see side to side results as I'm not sure I understand

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    The two options for Chat exist in the game, right? I'm having trouble understanding the image. The image shows 6 possible settings already available in the base game I believe. If so, what does this extension change?

I'd love to see side to side results as I'm not sure I understand
    They are listed out side by side in the image you quoted...compare those results to what you get now...

The "Chat: Use Attack Prettifier" option is an option provided by the extension under the Game (GM) Section. It depends on what the settings of the "Chat: Show results to client" and "Chat: Show roll totals" options, also under that same section. With those settings shown in various positions, you would get output similar to what the line to the right of those settings show....depending on who rolls the attack. If the DM rolls the attack, you'd get output similar to the first one...if the client rolls the attack, you'd get output similar to the second one...these all depend on the option "Chat: Use Attack Prettifier" being turned on.

I'm not sure how to be any clearer on it.
    aka Laendra

Thread Information