Starfinder Playlist
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Hello, is there a way to show players your dice roll (with the dice rolling on the screen) but not the final result?
    Example: My monster rolls a d20 to attack one of the players, the monster has a bonus of +5. It rolls 14 on the screen, the players see the dice rolling on the chat and see the dice outcome of 14. Only the GM see 14+5 hit or miss. The players don't see anything else.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenoth View Post
    Hello, is there a way to show players your dice roll (with the dice rolling on the screen) but not the final result?
    Example: My monster rolls a d20 to attack one of the players, the monster has a bonus of +5. It rolls 14 on the screen, the players see the dice rolling on the chat and see the dice outcome of 14. Only the GM see 14+5 hit or miss. The players don't see anything else.
    Thank you.
    I think the "Show GM Rolls" overrides everything else
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

My party just leveled and did not see the normal messages. I tried a test campaign and got the same results. I am not sure what is happening,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah, sadly there have been so many changes to how these things work that I have not had the time to keep up. Awarding XP was moved into PartyXPManager instead of PartyManager2. I would suggest you don't use it until I've had a chance to go back in and see what needs to change and where.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Yeah, sadly there have been so many changes to how these things work that I have not had the time to keep up. Awarding XP was moved into PartyXPManager instead of PartyManager2. I would suggest you don't use it until I've had a chance to go back in and see what needs to change and where.
    Thank you for information. I hope it is an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Thank you for information. I hope it is an easy fix.
    That part, actually, was an easy fix. I have to go over the rest to make sure they aren't broken...
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    That part, actually, was an easy fix. I have to go over the rest to make sure they aren't broken...
    Makes sense.

Just checking in. Any progress on a solution?

Thread Information