DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New FG GM looking for players.

I will be running a game of Curse of Stradh. Im still learning fantasy grounds but I have been a DM for over 2 years and I will just be improving.

What tier of Player are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fAEYGoTDwA

What are you looking for out of the game?

Are you a RolePlayer or a Murderhobo?

Are you over 18 and easily offended?

We will be using discord for voice. If you want to get a hold of me faster text me in Discord
    Carloco69#8211

Good evening, I am very interested in your game if you have space available. After watching the video, I would classify myself as a ‘Great Player’. I love the game and enjoy role playing very much. Being a murder hobo does not appeal to my play style and always try to steer others away from just killing the problem. Out of your game I would look to get out of it the same as any other game, a great time with good people working together to make a fantastic story. And to answer your last question, I am a 23 year old male who knows how to tell joking apart from insults so no, I won’t be getting offended unless offense is your goal. Please contact me if you have space available, thanks!

Depending on the time i would be interested in playing.

I am more of a rper and am over 18

You have Answered all of my questions Adept.I look forward to playing with you. Send me a message on discord so we can chat more about times that are good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosrpg69 View Post
    I will be running a game of Curse of Stradh. Im still learning fantasy grounds but I have been a DM for over 2 years and I will just be improving.

We will be using discord for voice. If you want to get a hold of me faster text me in Discord
    Carloco69#8211
    I am very interested in playing.

I think im a better then average player. im looking for many things, andventure, friendship. im a role player, im 52 years old and never offended.

what day and time where you thinking of playing?

Quote Originally Posted by carlosrpg69 View Post

Carloco69#8211
    Hello,

I would be interessted depending on the day.

I would say I am a good/great player in those tiers, it is hard to judge oneself.

I am looking to just have fun and enjoy a story. I can be both an RPer or a murderhobo depending on whats going on.

I am well over 18, and very easily offended, wait, sorry NOT very easily offended.

I'm very interested in playing.
    Based on that video I would rate my self between great and average, but not good. I have spent nearly all my time in D&D as a DM and am pretty good on RP and focus, but rely on other player initiative to shift the focus around and to even move the story forwards. In other words an inexperienced player but I am pretty familiar with the mechanics and RP elements of the game.

I'm 19 and am very interested in the session in general, I'm wondering when you would be hosting your games and if we could talk character creation.

Thanks!

Edit: Also friend request sent

I'm probably an average role player.
    I'm 23, and even if you did manage to offend me, I'd most likely keep it to myself.

I rarely actually get to play since it's so hard to get my friends into one room long enough.

Hi

I am a pretty laid back returning mature player from EU who has been into D&D since 2nd Edition and has also played some Pathfinder. Consequently I consider myself (hopefully!) to be a good or better player as I tend to focus on what is best for the group orientated and am conscientious with trying to understand my characters abilities and role in the party.

For me a great campaign would be one which is challenging but where smart decisions by the party will significantly increase the possibility of success while never quite guaranteeing it. In addition I would prefer a party where everyone get the chance to contribute in combat and roleplay situations rather than encounters being dominated by exactly the same players each time.

On the murder-hobo to pacifist roleplay-only scale I am somewhere in the middle but exactly where depends on my character class and skill set. Regardless of what I am playing though I do recognize that there are some occasions when you can't realistically avoid combat and others where you would be much better off doing so. As a mature player who has been playing RPGs for a while I am pretty hard to be offend so if there is space and the campaign is at a suitable time I would like to join.

Discord: Arian#6019

I'm an old player and I don't offend easily if at all. I like Rp's and adventuring equally. And I'm over 18. Hope you still have room.

Thread Information