FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Well, Rob's stuff is going to implement the effect (as described in the 5E Effects wiki page) for 5E things, like racial and class abilities, spells, magic items, etc. If you want to learn how to turn words and ideas into effects, then they will definitely help. But, since you may be changing or adding to what effects and such are available in your ruleset, they probably won't be usable as is.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestosad View Post
    Terribly sorry, clearly i didn't explain myself well at all

I'm not using any of the dnd 5.0 abilities, spells, actions or power from what i believe you refer to as The Players' Handbook (at least that's what I've gleaned from your Youtube tutorials, great help btw)
    But i am going to use large parts of the dnd 5.0 system, so i imagine it would still be beneficial to get these packages
    Well, no they won't be of any real help since they are the effects for spells, abilities and actions. If you are making up your own spells, abilities and actions then they'll be different. Depending on what you come up with the effects may be similar or not possible to create.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information