DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    For those interested, please PM me the following application:

Name
    Experience (years played, experience with FG, etc)

Character Name
    Race
    Class
    Brief Background

I'm interested in joining if you've still got room. I have a character in mind I'd like to run for a long term game, so 1-20 would be amazing.

If you have any open spaces for players I would really like to join this campaign it seems like a fun time.

Hey! I'd love to play. 30 years old. Been playing 5e nearly since it came out. I mostly DM but I'd love another chance to play as a character.

I’m new to fantasy ground but am interested.

The scraggly looking half elf strokes his chin, putting on a show of great consideration.
    “A heist, eh? Well I suppose I could be persuaded to help you...for fifty percent of the take. Wait, where are you going? Hahah, slow down, we can work this out? What! You thought I said fifty percent? No, what am I a jack ***? Hahah...ha. Anyway, no, I said fifTEEN percent! It’s loud in here, must have misheard me right? What’s that? Ten...well...ok. What’s the job?”

Would love to join your Waterdeep game! Played Undermountain over 20 years ago, and it was a blast! My work schedule just changed and am available for the day and time you have chosen! I have played using Fantasy Grounds for some low level adventures, and would like to see how things go at higher levels.
    Hoping you have a spot gor me, thanks.

Sounds brilliant

I would love to play

Name: Ghuulk
    Experience (years played, experience with FG, etc): 30, use FG every week

Character Name: Ghuulk
    Race: TBC
    Class: any
    Brief Background: any

I believe that I am full. Still waiting to hear back from one person that they are indeed still interested. If I do not hear back from them I will post back here.

Interested if there is an opening

Thread Information