FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG City of Mist One-Shot

Anyone interested in playing City of Mist? I am (to play, not run). Ideally in US Eastern (GMT-5) timezone.

There's a great MoreCore ruleset with the starting adventure ready to go, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...st-Starter-Set

The artwork on this game is top notch and it's got some PbtA influences, I think, which is on my gaming bucket list to try.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Anyone interested in playing City of Mist? I am (to play, not run). Ideally in US Eastern (GMT-5) timezone.

There's a great MoreCore ruleset with the starting adventure ready to go, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...st-Starter-Set

The artwork on this game is top notch and it's got some PbtA influences, I think, which is on my gaming bucket list to try.
    The City of Mist extensions are on my to do list to update... If I get them updated prior to FG Con I will run something at FG Con... I would have to also prep something of oneshot length which is also harder with investigative based stuff... I have run a couple of adventures with the current extension and it worked well enough.

And yes - I love the artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The City of Mist extensions are on my to do list to update... If I get them updated prior to FG Con I will run something at FG Con... I would have to also prep something of oneshot length which is also harder with investigative based stuff... I have run a couple of adventures with the current extension and it worked well enough.

And yes - I love the artwork.
    Thanks for your great work on yet another cool game!

Thread Information