DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Version 3.3.8

Version 3.3.8

I am using the test version and this version are in 3.3.8 what changed?

As no public testing has been announced it could be anything, and it could change at any time.

It's not recommended to use the test channel unless there is public testing going on and you're aware of the issues that can bring.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe I use this mode because I play SWADE

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Trenloe I use this mode because I play SWADE
    If you’re part of the beta testing then I’d recommend you ask in that thread what the latest updates are.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have nothing to announce yet for v3.3.8. There are a couple minor things in there, but also some work on FGU compatibility stuff. It's easier to push to Test channel, than to hand around PAK files in email when I need to make changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I am happy Moon Wizard has informed me that PREGENS will now be alphanumeric ordered and searchable in 3.3.8. Tested it, it works GREAT!

ThanX JPG

-The guy with 261 pregens in one module.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Use attack prettifier in options doesn't work, I don't know what it's supposed to do, but it be broke. When on, it just gives this error

Script Error: [string "scripts/attack_prettifier.lua"]:171: attempt to concatenate local 'sLabel' (a nil value)
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Use attack prettifier in options doesn't work, I don't know what it's supposed to do, but it be broke. When on, it just gives this error

Script Error: [string "scripts/attack_prettifier.lua"]:171: attempt to concatenate local 'sLabel' (a nil value)
    Would that not be an issue for the extension author - once there’s actually a 3.3.8 that is.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    AHA! Wasn't aware it WAS an extension. I thought it was a new thing in the options menu for 3.3.8 test. What extension is that? I turned off all extensions and it is indeed gone. My bad.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    AHA! Wasn't aware it WAS an extension. I thought it was a new thing in the options menu for 3.3.8 test. What extension is that? I turned off all extensions and it is indeed gone. My bad.
    This one I think https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ns-v1-1-for-5E

You have too many extensions
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information