DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Finding the active token

I find the small white ring that appears around the active token very difficult to find, and the zoom the map option isn't much help when I am zoomed right out to see what is happening.

Any suggestions on finding the current active token more easily? I know you can double click on the CT and it will move the map but I would prefer something automatic and visual.

Has anyone done a mod/ext to improve on this? Ta.

CTRL+mouse wheel on the token in the CT to briefly enlarge the token on the map? I know this isn't automatic, but it is visual.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have the same problem as the original poster and some weeks ago I checked the extension Damned suggested. Unfortunately, this seemed incompatible with Savage Worlds, probably because the way the game deals with initiative. Is there any way of adapting this to SW?

Quote Originally Posted by Teotimus View Post
    I have the same problem as the original poster and some weeks ago I checked the extension Damned suggested. Unfortunately, this seemed incompatible with Savage Worlds, probably because the way the game deals with initiative. Is there any way of adapting this to SW?
    I was excited to discover this thread and dismayed to see that it doesn't work with Savage Worlds. Would love it if Celestian ( or someone else) could update this.

Thread Information