STAR TREK 2d20

How to Navigate the Store?

Okay, I'm really excited to get started using Fantasy Grounds, but holy wow this might be the least user friendly web store I've ever interacted with. Please tell me there is an option to sort the store by game system that I am missing? I've been trying for ten minutes to buy the Pathfinder 2nd Edition Bestiary but no combination of search words is making it come up.

Blog Entries
    I don't believe the P2 Bestiary is yet released on FG. I assume when you searched the store you simple set the Game System to "Pathfinder 2.0"?
    Screen Shot 08-17-19 at 10.33 AM.PNG

If you do and then perform a open search you will see there are about 9 items so far for PF2, the Bestiary is not one of them. If you are looking for more PF2 specific info, I suggest you try to the PF 2 sub-forum here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Pathfinder-2-0

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah! Thank you for that first screenshot, I missed the drop down menu on the search bar. Knew I had to be missing something.

Good to know the bestiary isn't out yet. I was confused because the "second edition core" default module set in FG includes the Bestiary, but I assume that's just future proofing for when it does come out.

Max, it won't be out until the very end of August/early September. See Trenloe's comment here.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    I was confused because the "second edition core" default module set in FG includes the Bestiary, but I assume that's just future proofing for when it does come out.
    Oops. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll remove until it's available. Logged as RS2.033.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information