DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Curse of Strahd questions

I've started the campaign with some friends and they are about to wrap up Death House as the introductory adventure. Before getting started I've noticed a few things which I could use some help with.

1). Under tables. Group: Curse of Strahd - tables: There 7 entries for Madam Eva text 1-7. Can these be populated? If so, how?
    2). Under tables. Group: Curse of Strahd - tables: 1.02.02 Is the card reading and clicking the dragon generates a card reading. I've done this a few times and noticed across the bottom there are multiple entries now which correspond with the readings I have done. If I close any of these entries is there a way to find and reference them or delete them? I've also noticed that there are 2 entries when I used the 1.02.02 Story marker called Template: Generate Card Reading Results.
    3). Are there more player friendly/combat maps for the Castle? If so where can I find them?

Thanks in advance
    Magyar

When CoS was first done Story Templates were not available so the author of the module used a work around using tables. When I updated the module I included a Story Template for the Card Reading rather than the method previously adopted. So you should use the Story Template for the card reading. So you don't need the table Madam Eva Text 1-7; I should probably have removed those. You can delete any of the entries that you have already created. Just click on the Story button and then on the (New) group and you'll see them all listed.

You'll find Castle Ravenloft battlemaps here and there are also some on the DMSGuild.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus. That's exactly what I needed to know!

Thread Information