STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I must say that I am extremely impressed by the community here as opposed to the other virtual desktop site. I have had a number of people reach out to me and while not all of the proposed games would work for me, several do. I look forward to these games and being a part of the community here.

Hello and welcome back to the asylum. If you are still looking for a game my Thursday evening (730-1030 EST) Pathfinder game could use a good spellcaster. The game is taking place in a lower magic slower advancing campaign I'm running as close as I can to a sandbox style of freedom with all good characters.
    Whatever happens I wish you well in finding yourself a good game.

PM sent
    Last edited by Tallin; February 18th, 2019 at 23:14.

This thread made me feel good! I'm staring down at my 50th birthday in a few months, unimpressed by that number... I've been playing RPGs since 1983, and glad to see there are many others of my age group!

Welcome to FG, Tallin! May we bump into each other in a FG game. Cheers!

If not for the fact that I am running two games already, I'd try for a third. But I can't wrangle that much nowadays. Hopefully we can run into one another in a game sometime.

Welcome back, we have a great community here!

There are a lot of fun games that pop up here in the forums, additionally I'd also like to point out to you the Game Calendar at the top there on the menu. In case you've not seen it yet.
    There you'll be able to browse some of the games that are looking for new players in a timetable.

Best of luck in finding a good game.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I'm considering running an AD&D 1e game. Weeknight likely, 7:30-10pm approx. EST. Likely to be a Mon, Wed or Thurs night

Would like to pool a few players before I dig in deeper...any interest from folks on this thread?

Gonna pop a fresh post up as well, but thought here was a good place to start

Thread Information