DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Thread: NWoD: Update

NWoD: Update

I am in the process of rebuilding the nWoD ruleset as of a fork of the CoreRPG Ruleset. We also have a new location for posting updates and downloads.

I will work on keeping this post updated as well.

Currently most graphics for the base Ruleset have been migrated. I am not gearing up to migrate over the Character Sheet structure. Once that is done, I can call the base ruleset complete so I can focus on the extensions for the other systems.

FGRepository Feed: https://fgrepository.com/category/ru...d-of-darkness/
    Last edited by drahkar; February 25th, 2016 at 12:44.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

If you downloaded the 0.243 update when it was first posted, grab it again. I have just reuploaded it with a fix for a bug saithan found on the mage sheet. Due to a missing template, the familiar page was not loading correctly. This has now been fixed.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Hi

My friends and I finally got a more or less regular Word of Darkness game with FG going and are really enjoying your ruleset. Thanks for putting in the work and making it available to everyone!

I have three questions though:
    1) Is there a way to make the text in the chat window bigger? It's really hard on the eyes on a large resolution screen.
    2) Is there a way to whisper to the GM? I found the command "/w GM", but we get error messages, when we use this. We have the GM log into the game as player in a second window right now, so the players can send the GM secret messages.
    3) Is there a tutorial on how the combat tracker works in this ruleset? I watched the tutorial video for the ruleset that comes with the software, but I had trouble conferring this to the nWOD ruleset. Also, when we tried using the combat tracker in our game, the software crashed. So we do all the fighting manually now.

Thanks again for providing us with this great ruleset!

I have not seen that error before, but will look when I get home.
    There was a recent update so try redownloading.
    Last edited by Saith_mobile; February 27th, 2012 at 15:35.

Thanks for the tip. Hadn't seen the new update. I installed it and the GM whispering works fine now

Found an interesting glitch tonight. If I share the combat tracker with the players, we all get flashing screen anomalies, and lag like you couldn't imagine. Have no idea what the anomalous entities on the screen are, whatever it is has squared corners, so I assume it is an image but it flashes so fast and all over the place that I can't make it out.

I can't seem to duplicate this error

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    Found an interesting glitch tonight. If I share the combat tracker with the players, we all get flashing screen anomalies, and lag like you couldn't imagine. Have no idea what the anomalous entities on the screen are, whatever it is has squared corners, so I assume it is an image but it flashes so fast and all over the place that I can't make it out.
    I was getting this same error, but fixed it by removing the userBell entry from combattracker_entry.lua, and this error was eliminated.

If I kept the combat tracker screen up my laptop would eventually bluescreen.

anybody using this ruleset?

whispering to the GM isn't working and I'm using the most recent release listed.
    I'll cast magic missle at the darkness!

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/i...ld_of_Darkness
    Get it from there, the /r for reply needs to be updated. But other than that you should be good.

You can also get it here
    https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/index...lesetinstaller
    Last edited by Saith_mobile; July 10th, 2012 at 15:30.

Thread Information