FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 19 First 123412 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devinlc View Post
    I modified your tutorial calendar #1 to add in some new months and then used 7zip to pack the db and definition xml files into a .mod file. Put it into the mod folder for FG and when I went to the calendar window...nothing new appeared. Thinking I must have done something wrong, I directly transferred your .mod file for tutorial calendar #1 to the module folder, restarted FG, went to the calendar window, and still no new calendar.

Any advice or suggestions?
    Don't zip the folder, only zip the contents. Make sure you are only using zip compression.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks. That helped! Apparently, 7zip defaults to archiving as a proprietary format rather than zip. Changing it to .zip format worked.

Regards,

Devin

Quote Originally Posted by devinlc View Post
    I modified your tutorial calendar #1 to add in some new months and then used 7zip to pack the db and definition xml files into a .mod file. Put it into the mod folder for FG and when I went to the calendar window...nothing new appeared. Thinking I must have done something wrong, I directly transferred your .mod file for tutorial calendar #1 to the module folder, restarted FG, went to the calendar window, and still no new calendar.

Any advice or suggestions?
    can you post your mod here? the most common error is when zipping it up, you need to make sure you are not zipping up the folder itself, just the contents.

* EDIT: LOL, too slow. someone already got to it. Thanks
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

No worries. And thanks a bunch for your great tutorial!

Nothing wrong with 7zip. I use it exclusively. Just gotta be sure to select the zip format and not the 7z format.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Hi, New here. I just downloaded FGU and am starting a Tal'Dorei campaign. I was hoping to find a calendar that was already made, but I have not. So with the instructions here, I believe I have created one. Please feel free to use it and if there are any suggestions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks
    (Note, this calendar was based from the information in either "Tal'Dorei campaign settings" or "Explorer's Guide to Wildemount" both created/authored by Matt Mercer. So all the data is from him and gets all the credit for its origination - hope that covers any Copyright stuff needed).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Qaos; April 30th, 2020 at 04:01. Reason: Fixed: day continuation and .lua error

Created a new calendar from one of the examples and then zip files using windows 10 compressor and renamed .mod
    Copied it to modules folder but none of calendar or module does not show up.

Using FGU and Morecore
    Restarted program

Any suggestion what's wrong?
    Attached Files Attached Files

So I downloaded my calendar into FGU. However, I noticed that all the months start on the first day (Mon). They don't continue through the week from the previous month. Can anyone help me figure out why that is?

EG: Jan has 29 days and the 29th is on Wed. Feb 1 starts on Mon (1st day of the week) instead of Thur (the next day after Jan 29th)

So I downloaded my calendar into FGU. However, I noticed that all the months start on the first day (Mon). They don't continue through the week from the previous month. Can anyone help me figure out why that is?

EG: Jan has 29 days and the 29th is on Wed. Feb 1 starts on Mon (1st day of the week) instead of Thur (the next day after Jan 29th)

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Created a new calendar from one of the examples and then zip files using windows 10 compressor and renamed .mod
    Copied it to modules folder but none of calendar or module does not show up.

Using FGU and Morecore
    Restarted program

Any suggestion what's wrong?
    You just have too many things lumped together wrong. you have an Asharisk.ext file and Asharisk.mod file both inside of a CalenderAsharisk.mod file. They should not be inside another mod file, but instead, the individual files should be copied to the directories. the Asharisk.mod file should be copied to the modules folder, and the Asharisk.ext file should be copied to your extensions folder.

Thread Information