FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 20 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    I was rereading one of the posts in this thread and thought wouldn't it be interesting if there was a mod/ext for generating weather with your calendar. Anyone know if such exists?

Thanks in advance,

ChipDancer
    There is an extension for doing weather, but it doesnt currently tie into the calendar. Its the only weather generator I know of.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/360...iate_id=712946
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Mattekura-sama,

You continue to be invaluable aid to this community!

Thank you!

ChipDancer

Wonderful guide!

thank to you i created my personal calendar.

Can i ask two things?

1) do you know if is possible to have a day outside the month and the weekday name? for now i created a period one day long, but i cannot free this day from the weekday name.

2) Fgu calendars can display season or can it create named group of month/period?

Sorry for my awful english

Quote Originally Posted by Saeheris View Post
    Wonderful guide!

thank to you i created my personal calendar.

Can i ask two things?

1) do you know if is possible to have a day outside the month and the weekday name? for now i created a period one day long, but i cannot free this day from the weekday name.

2) Fgu calendars can display season or can it create named group of month/period?

Sorry for my awful english
    there is no way to have a day outside a month/weekday name, but you can create a month that is only 1 day long. There is no way to free it from the weekday name.

There is no mechanism to display season. You could implement them as holidays. Create a holiday that spans the length of the season. You might have to have a separate holiday definition for each month as they do not span months.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

wow thank for the fast reply, it's not a bad idea the holiday for create the season, but i think that for now i'll modify the name of the month by adding the season, fortunately i created a simple calendar.

like always, mr mattekure, you are very kind and knowdgeable. thank a lot for sharing with us.

Untitled.png

How do I fix the current month not displaying? It disappears when the month becomes current, I tried searching and looking into why it wont appear in the xml file and the forum thread, sorry if this is mentioned already.

Blog Entries
    Is that one that you created/modified? I have on I've made for HârnWorld and am not seeing that behavior. Maybe the current month font color is set to black??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Hi, yes I made this one myself and was wondering if I was missing a tag or property in the file. I also noticed that the holidays are blanked out.

I suppose the color could be an issue with the dark theme (using the Hearth) but is there a way I can fix it in the DB file for calendars?

Blog Entries
    I tried the Hearth theme and it did the same to my calendar. You'll probably need to edit the theme to use other colors. I'm not sure a separate extension would work unless it's not already something in the Hearth theme that could be edited.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Ok, thakn you for troubleshooting, its not an issue with the calendars plugin!

Thread Information