DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ultimate License displaying PLAYER

I needed to re-install my FG install on my Mac, and when prompted to enter my license code in the Settings window, I put in my Ultimate upgrade key in the license field. When closing, updating, then going back to the launch window, it says PLAYER license in the upper right. What could I be doing wrong?

Sounds like you entered an old lite license code somewhere. Enter your ultimate upgrade key in the top license key field, make sure the second field is empty.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I redid it all over again, but this time needed to do an additional Update step after entering the license key and downloading all of the modules. The additional Update somehow flipped the switch from PLAYER to ULTIMATE. I need a nap now. Hope this all gets consolidated into a single management screen someday!

Thread Information