DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Can this be added to the 5e Effects wiki entry? This is good stuff!
    It is all in the wiki already really. I'd never be done with it if I added every potential item to it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It is all in the wiki already really. I'd never be done with it if I added every potential item to it.
    That's why most wiki's are community efforts with editors. Many hands make light work.

It works

Only when the targeting self. I need to figure out how to manipulate the target's scores. If possible.

So, works 75% =]
    Last edited by Kelevraa; August 30th, 2020 at 22:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Only when the targeting self. I need to figure out how to manipulate the target's scores. If possible.

So, works 75% =]
    I don’t understand this statement.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I don’t understand this statement.
    It's using the persons stats who have the effect on their sheet. I tried targeting someone else (as potions can be applied to others) and it used the first characters stats for the calculation that was then applied to the second character, giving the wrong bonus.

If a party member wants to quickly toss a potion or apply it to someone else then they are going to have to link it in the chat, the other will have to drag it to their list, and then use it.

Would be easier if you could just drag the effect onto someone and it use the targets stats when you calculate [-2STR].

I feel like that's how it should work, but I removed an reapplied it multiple times and it didn't work properly until I made it target self and gave the other character the action on their sheet.

Indeed. As the wiki points out those are PCTags and therefore only apply to the PC that they are currently on. So you cannot use PCTags on another character - only the one that the effect is on. FG can't know that the tag should apply to someone else's ability score.

Thread Information