STAR TREK 2d20

LFP: Tombs of Annihilation Campaign

I'm looking for one or two relaxed and interesting players that have a sense of humor to add to our Tuesday evening games. No D&D or FG experience necessary, our group is patient and willing to help mentor new players to the both the software and the game system. The current group is made up of 6 players and have been playing for a little over a year. We're anticipating 2 players leaving soon and was hoping to find replacements before our next session. At this point, we're nearing completion of the Tombs of Annihilation campaign, but will immediately jump into another module after Tombs is completed. The players are a good group that have been playing together for over a year. We were all basically strangers trying to figure out Fantasy Grounds when we started and have stuck together ever since.

We'd like to welcome new players to consider filling the spot(s). Send a private message to me if interested. In the meantime, here's a few more details:

FG License: GM has Ultimate License (anyone can participate without a license or subscription)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: US Pacific Standard Time [GMT-8]
    Day of week and time: Tuesday, Time: 8:30 p.m.
    Next game: Feb 12th (Players would need to plan to create a character beforehand with GM)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Short-Long term campaign (depending on continued player interest)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1-2
    Character starting level & equipment: 6th level, GM to confer on equipment
    Character/Campaign restrictions: 5e Wizards of the Coast Published Material
    • Class: no restrictions
    • Race: no restrictions
    • Attributes: 4d6 and drop the lowest with GM witness
    • Background Tweaks: Besides a standard Background (from the PHB)
    • Deity: no restrictions
    • Alignment: Non-evil
    • Optional/Variants Rules: none
    • Backstory: GM to work with new player
    • Magic: Yes please

Minor comments: Someone said it already and I wholeheartedly agree..."We are here to have fun not antagonize each other. Most of us get enough of that in real life already." Don't hesitate to send me questions or let me know you're interested. I'm hoping to fill the spot(s) by Sunday Feb 10th.
    -Roach

Long time gamer super interested in signing up for your game. I especially like the description of your current group, hoping I can be a good fit.

I am interested in signing up for your game and happy to hear more. I am new to fantasy grounds but I learn fast.

do you have room for another player? i have my personal preference for race and class, but if you need me to fill a certain role, im down too

Hi all thanks for the responses. Please send me a private message if interested. I still have a spot and hope to fill it by this Sunday. Thanks again.
    Last edited by NorCalRoach; February 9th, 2019 at 02:03.

Thread Information