FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Glad you are enjoying the app. No the app doesn't modify the desktopdecalpanel at all. It just adds new options (decals) to it. I have not tried resizing decals at all.
    Thanks for confirming!

Just downloaded your great app Wintermute! Worked great in Windows 10 (running on Parallels from a Mac). How is that for cross platform coolness?

Blog Entries
    After the hard day that I have had, that is most excellent news. Mac is the one platform that I can't test. lol

Any chance you would see if my toolkit works on the Mac? Link is in my sig.

Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ljewell View Post
    Just downloaded your great app Wintermute! Worked great in Windows 10 (running on Parallels from a Mac). How is that for cross platform coolness?

Downloaded and running . As long as a Mac has Parallels running Windows... it should be a snap to setup. What programming language are you using to make these?
    Super awesome tools!

Blog Entries
    Awesome and thanks for testing it. I used visual basic, although in retrospect wished I would have used C#. lol

For sure . I hear Python is also good, but it's been a few years since I did any programming. Wintermute, thank you again for making these great programs. You are a rockstar!

Hey I just tried it out and it does not seem to work for me. I did it just like in the tutorial Video but when I start up FG and select the Decal it just shows nothing. I tried it out with different images but it's all the same. Can someone help?

Edit: I disabled all other Decals extensions, Set the Name of the Extension as Decal_'Name', and disabled the Feature: D&D - Official Language Fonts and now it works! One of those things fixed it, I didn't test exactly what. So for anyone who has a similar problem this might help.

PS: Great work Wintermute! Thanks it's amazing.
    Last edited by asa34; September 6th, 2020 at 00:16. Reason: typo, solution

This works as described. The easy-to-follow video makes it even easier. Good stuff. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share this. Does this work in FGU ? I have created the ext. file which is visible in the Extensions folder of fantasy grounds, but it doesn't seem to be visible in the options.

Thread Information