DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sharing campaign materials with players

Hi folks,

I'm new here, so if this is the wrong forum for my question please feel free to redirect me!

I'm sorting out my first session, running Legacy of the Crystal Shard. I'd like to share some of the material in the Campaign reference section, but that doesn't seem to be an option. Neither can I copy/paste text from the reference section. Worst case scenario, I type out the whole Introduction section in a new Story section, so no biggie. But I anticipate wanting to share quite a bit of the campaign reference material throughout the campaign, and the less typing the better!

Is there any way to link, or copy, reference material into a story section?

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this is the wrong section for this question,
    Hewy

If you click on the dragon icon at the top of any reference page it will pop up. Right click on it and select share sheet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacchaeus, and thanks for the quick reply! This is only my second query, but the community here seems really enthusiastic about helping beginners, which is great for somebody like me

I had a look, but it seems there's no dragon... I can only access the Campaign Guide via the Library tab, where it exists as a module.

However, in the middle of typing this response, I've figured it out. It's very easy once you know it, like most things seem to be on FG! I can't copy and paste, or share, the reference section, but the title of the section has a (brown circle) link that opens up a proper sheet I can share.

Thanks again, much appreciated

Blog Entries
    Zacchaeus uses the Dragon theme and he sees Dragon heads everywhere - we dont like to talk about it but everyone knows once you start seeing Dragon heads in your porridge the end is near!

Ha oh right, so my brown circle link is his dragon head link? Gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    zacchaeus uses the dragon theme and he sees dragon heads everywhere - we dont like to talk about it but everyone knows once you start seeing dragon heads in your porridge the end is near!
    lol

Yes, my bad I should have explained it a little better.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zach also seems to think everything is 5e. :smirk:

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    Zach also seems to think everything is 5e. :smirk:
    I assumed 5e since he was talking about Legacy of the Crystal Shard.

Thread Information