Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hahahaha - Ive made dozens of ruleset specific reference manual frames!
    Bad! Bad Damned!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    As for the ruleset-specific frames, I usually try to dissuade developers from doing stuff like that, since it adds inconsistencies between rulesets of a common feature.
    If that's the case perhaps I will just get a static list of the CoreRPG ones and build the list from that. I've tested it and it seems to work fine but if the issue is wanting to port non-specific (theme/ruleset) that will be an issue. I think if they do use a non-available frame for a ruleset it would just show as normal (with no frame) viewing the ref-page.

To explain my goal...I am working towards a much more simple version of ref-manual than you can actually do in a ref-manual. Since I can't have multiple blocks in a Story record and I don't want to develop a markup language it will simply be a frame for that page. If the page has images the frame will stop at the image, then start again after.

Maybe somewhere down the road Story entries will change and make it easier to do it in-FG but for now I think this option will be easy to use and give the ref-mans a bit more pop w/o having to edit xml or learn another markup.

This looks much better than the no-frames versions.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian, that looks spectacular. All I can say....

Thread Information