5E Character Create Playlist
Page 8 of 31 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLGORE View Post
    Yes this will be a FG purchase.
    Kilgore was still working on it last i checked in November.

Ive already done the wilderness( except the spots that are their own level like the cloister), the entire bestiary, first two levels from Mouth of doom, first two from the mausoleum, and the well.

map align utility, and Engineer Suite have been a huge help in cutting down my time doing data entry of it.
    Last edited by MadJacksus; February 16th, 2021 at 05:58. Reason: adding info.

Is there TLR of why Rappan Athuk is a thing?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Its a massive dungeon and zone thats been around for a while. Still wondering what happened to KILLGORE's FG conversion, he was working on it. Maybe the publishers pulled the plug.

I ran the campaign in FG for about a year. It was fun. Lots of character death.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    the basic jist is, Orcus is the big mad and had rappan athuk, because magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Its a massive dungeon and zone thats been around for a while. Still wondering what happened to KILLGORE's FG conversion, he was working on it. Maybe the publishers pulled the plug.
    I found him on discord through Fantasy Grounds College and he was still working on it as of November, said he still had a few months to go because of building both PF and 5E versions simultaneously. id message him again but i dont want to be that guy that bugs him every few months.

At this point, as a person who has converted 78 pages plus the 152 pages of the bestiary. its a pain in the *** to do all the FGU LOS walls and terrain, the worst part is the treasure. having to create each individual random item they come up with. But its worth it, my players are enjoying it as much as i did when i was playing it in 3rd edition. i have no clue how much time ive spent but it has been alot of time to get what i have done.

Yeah - it's pretty daunting with the size of the book, the format that FGG does their monsters (strays a bit from how WoTC words things and thus impacts using either Engineer Suite or Fantasy Module Parser), the treasure parcels and even their maps which are all gridded make me loathe to start this again (have the NPCs and aligned maps for FGC). I sort of started it and then put it down and am converting some of the other old, Necromancer modules (I love their stuff). I hope this becomes available as I do have some players really wanting to try the Dungeon of Graves!! Otherwise, I'll have to do it - yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by MadJacksus View Post
    I found him on discord through Fantasy Grounds College and he was still working on it as of November, said he still had a few months to go because of building both PF and 5E versions simultaneously. id message him again but i dont want to be that guy that bugs him every few months.

At this point, as a person who has converted 78 pages plus the 152 pages of the bestiary. its a pain in the *** to do all the FGU LOS walls and terrain, the worst part is the treasure. having to create each individual random item they come up with. But its worth it, my players are enjoying it as much as i did when i was playing it in 3rd edition. i have no clue how much time ive spent but it has been alot of time to get what i have done.
    Yeah its a pain - I did all of Arcana of the Ancients. 304 pages.

Anyway as long as its still being done, then no rush, it takes time to get this stuff done right, and then it has to be tested and spell checked etc. Good to hear its still coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Yeah - it's pretty daunting with the size of the book, the format that FGG does their monsters (strays a bit from how WoTC words things and thus impacts using either Engineer Suite or Fantasy Module Parser), the treasure parcels and even their maps which are all gridded make me loathe to start this again (have the NPCs and aligned maps for FGC). I sort of started it and then put it down and am converting some of the other old, Necromancer modules (I love their stuff). I hope this becomes available as I do have some players really wanting to try the Dungeon of Graves!! Otherwise, I'll have to do it - yikes...
    Oh god this is so true. most of it was fine except the innate spellcasting, it was a smooth run for everything that didnt have innate spellcasting. but there is ALOT of innate spellcasters. i got the bestiary done in like 12 or so hours once i found a decent rhythm for repairing those sections. i didnt token them which i will probably regret not taking that time initially.
    Last edited by MadJacksus; February 16th, 2021 at 19:07.

Thread Information