DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 31 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    FG Unity will be 64-bit only.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks very much for the map alignment advice - all great suggestions!

ive been running FG for the past 1.5 years with the same group of 5, and they're loving it.
    we're all 40-something year old Australian dads who first played together when we were teenagers at school. FG allowed us to 'get the band back together'.
    the advice, extensions and modules offered in this forum have been crucial to making that happen and continuing to make that happen.

having explored a few of the suggested options, like Map Unity (I calibrated a map), id like to buy the psd files and edit the layers with GIMP, but alas I cannot identify the right purchase option on drive thru rpgs or frog gods website.
    very happy to be pointed to the right purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    I'm building this as well for personal use - do you have a ballpark on when it will be out? Were you able to solve the player map issues with the Tunnels of Terror? I bought the PSD maps but these were not available for that level so had to use Photoshop to fix the issues. I have the majority of the Wilderness done and now starting on the dungeon proper. I told my players I won't be done with it by the time we start it but it'll be enough to get them started.
    JHale, would you mind terribly linking me to the page where u bought the psd maps? Id love to have them.

I bought the 5e version on DriveThru which listed psd maps as included as separate files. But they weren't included, so they gave me a full refund. DriveThru even pestered FrogGod for the maps, but they didnt provide them.

i got mine from humble bundle

Quote Originally Posted by Ripskreig View Post
    JHale, would you mind terribly linking me to the page where u bought the psd maps? Id love to have them.

I bought the 5e version on DriveThru which listed psd maps as included as separate files. But they weren't included, so they gave me a full refund. DriveThru even pestered FrogGod for the maps, but they didnt provide them.
    I got them from using the Kickstarter.

Jim
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Working on it currently! Its a very big book 650+ pages so in due time! The D&D 5e version includes the expansions 3.5/PFRPG had in another book.

Killgore - will this be available for purchase or is it just for your use?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Killgore - will this be available for purchase or is it just for your use?
    Yes this will be a FG purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLGORE View Post
    Yes this will be a FG purchase.
    Any idea when?

a few months at least! Its alot of work. I am doing both the 5e D&D and 3.5/PFRPG ones and the expansions for 3.5/PFRPG. Thats about 1700 pages of converting....haha

Thread Information