Starfinder Playlist
Page 19 of 31 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Thanks Jess

Been trawling looking for vet maps for RA and saw FG was selling RA accessories but no module … hence question

Started doing a conversion of my 1982 mega dungeon so understand the work involved. A lot of Arkenforge rage quitting

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellR66 View Post
    Thanks Jess

Been trawling looking for vet maps for RA and saw FG was selling RA accessories but no module … hence question

Started doing a conversion of my 1982 mega dungeon so understand the work involved. A lot of Arkenforge rage quitting
    Dude, just the insane amount of traps I had to create. I think what drove me nuts were the maps...even now I'm tempted to finish and then rework some of the maps to make them a bit more VTT friendly.

Yeah - the NPCs and custom monsters are always the crappiest part of conversions. It doesn't help that FGG/Necromancer format doesn't follow the normal convention used by WoTC and thus any parsers like FMP or ES don't work with them...

Just had a quick question if anyone in this form knows. When Jesse is finished with RA and doesn't go insane with corrections and hands this over to smiteworks. What is next, does smiteworks run quality control or do they just get the proper permissions and list it on the site?

Blog Entries
    It goes through QA with SmiteWorks. Which can take anything from days to weeks, depending upon backlog. Then the QA finding go back to the developer and tat can take days to months. And the cycle repeats. All while we wait patiently
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 22nd, 2022 at 21:15.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What ruleset are you building this in? D&D 5e is my guess.

Doh. Now see the answer is in the thread title.
    Was just curious because Swords and Wizardry just released on the Forge and Rappan Athuk has been published for S&W.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus13 View Post
    Doh. Now see the answer is in the thread title.
    Was just curious because Swords and Wizardry just released on the Forge and Rappan Athuk has been published for S&W.
    Just a quick update: I've been hacking away correcting all the errors found by the Conversion checker and making pretty good progress. As for a S&W version, it's not in the cards at the moment at least not from myself.

Nice to hear Jesse!! Hopefully it's not too brain numbing - lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Nice to hear Jesse!! Hopefully it's not too brain numbing - lol!
    lol, truthfully at the moment it's kind of therapeutic and has given me a much needed break has let me catch up on some of my Podcasts.

Thread Information