DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 31 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last

Thanks for the encouragement guys!!

Sooo....... I have had to take a break from Fantasy Grounds, this includes the forums page. Work took up all of my time for a period. I am so very happy to see this project moving forward, and I cannot wait to throw a pile of money to get this conversion.

I can see Rappan Athuk Accessories on the FG store but no Rappan Athuk Module for FG?

I see on web its going on Roll20 but nothing on FG.

Lots of frustration on trying to find a viable FG Mega Dungeon for a filler campaign. DotMM is a big disapointment and scarlet citadel also seem small and needs lots of supporting material.

@Jesse0317 was working on this. I'm not sure where it stands. I've been watching out as to when this becomes available. I'm sure it's quite a slog to get this ready for commercial consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    @Jesse0317 was working on this. I'm not sure where it stands. I've been watching out as to when this becomes available. I'm sure it's quite a slog to get this ready for commercial consumption.
    Yup, I knew that and understand, that is kind of why I asked the question. I was hoping that there was a bit of news is all. Not trying to rush things and I know that it is a slog. I thought about doing it at one point too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
    Yup, I knew that and understand, that is kind of why I asked the question. I was hoping that there was a bit of news is all. Not trying to rush things and I know that it is a slog. I thought about doing it at one point too.
    No worries and I didn't mean to come across as being dismissive or anything. I was just providing what little info I had. I'm really dying to get this in my hands also!!! It'll be an instant purchase.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry its been slow going for a bit. My normal job takes a lot of time out of me and it takes me out of town as well. That said I'm to the step of correcting the errors that have come up with the conversion checker.

I've spent quite a bit of my time on this so at times I don't even like looking at it. I'm close to the finish line just have to bite the bullet and get it done.

No worries Jesse and no need to apologize. This is a beast and a thankless task. I just want to let you know that I will be eternally grateful once you finish this - I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to do it. So, I guess you can count on undying gratefulness from some random dude on the interwebs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry its been slow going for a bit. My normal job takes a lot of time out of me and it takes me out of town as well. That said I'm to the step of correcting the errors that have come up with the conversion checker.

I've spent quite a bit of my time on this so at times I don't even like looking at it. I'm close to the finish line just have to bite the bullet and get it done.
    Have you tied, you know, winning the lottery so you can focus on the fun things in life?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Have you tied, you know, winning the lottery so you can focus on the fun things in life?
    Not for lack of trying...It just tedious corrections to NPCs at this moment.

Thread Information