STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 31 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

Hello All,

Just a quick update, I'm going to be signing up to be an official converter/developer. Also someone from FG has reached out to me and we'll be chatting here in the near future. In the meantime I'm putting some finishing touches and will make any needed changes once the ball gets rolling to this on the FG store.

Attached is a screenshot of my progress in pinning one of the side view maps.
    RA Update.png
    Last edited by Jesse0317; November 30th, 2021 at 19:04.

Jesse;
    This is utterly fantastic. Thank you so much for doing this, cannot wait to have RA on FGU!
    An incredible accomplishment. This is another example of the things I consider impossible actually becoming reality.
    Thank you again for completing such an awesome and monumental task.
    You are definitely improving the quality of life for myself and my D&D group...
    All the best,
    J

This is great news Jesse!! Congrats on slogging through this and good luck with the Frog Gods!!

Just a quick update on this project:

I'm now signed up as a Dev/Converter, so at the moment I'm trying to read up and grasp the standards they use. I've also been chatting with the VTT guy for FGG for art, tokens, etc.

But anyways I'm doing my best to bring this to the finish line which should hopefully be soon. Being in IT field I hate letting projects go on forever.

Thanks everyone for your kind words as well.

Sounds like quite the process Jesse. We've waited this long, we can wait a bit. I'm just ecstatic that this is being done!! Bravo!

@Jesse0317 - Hey Jesse, I was just curious as to how this is coming along? I'm definitely looking forward to buying this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    @Jesse0317 - Hey Jesse, I was just curious as to how this is coming along? I'm definitely looking forward to buying this!!
    Currently I'm working on stream lining it and making a reference manual for it. Once I'm happy with that I'll submit it for Smiteworks to look at it. I could have it done back in December if I knew what i was doing in making an official module. So I've had to go back thru my work and make some corrections and streamline the how it's laid out.

Bravo!
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Very good. I was hoping you didn't give up!! I appreciate your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Very good. I was hoping you didn't give up!! I appreciate your efforts.
    i haven't given up, just don't feel to inspired at times.

Thread Information