5E Character Create Playlist
Page 13 of 31 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Wowsa - great work Jesse0317!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    Hello All,

Quick Update, I got a burst of inspiration and managed to work down to and finish Level 13A. If this keeps up I just might finish up this thing this coming Friday. The last 7 levels the maps are not super large and the story keys are not that large either.

Attached is a little teaser to show you the end is near.
    Attachment 49991

Have a great day guys.
    Very cool. What's going to happen to all of your work once this is done... is it going to be able to be published so that we can get it somehow?

Blog Entries
    If FGG has not already reached out, I will call and push them.
    Last edited by Myrdin Potter; November 16th, 2021 at 15:17.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks Myrdin!! I know I've been waiting for this forever and I'm psyched someone is doing this monumental task. Now we just need Slumbering Tsar to be redone for 5E and done in Fantasy Grounds!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    If FGG has not already reached out, I will call and push them.
    Thanks Myrdin!! I'll drop a note on the FGG Discord once I'm done with it. If you want to take a look at it I'm open for that as well, you are after the one has converted stuff for FGG to Fantasy Grounds.
    Last edited by Jesse0317; November 16th, 2021 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Wowsa - great work Jesse0317!!
    Thanks, it's been tedious but a lot of fun as well. This would have taken longer if I had fallen down the rabbit hole of remaking every Map as you can easily use the layers for the various level.

Yeah - the maps are a mess for VTT - even with the map pack. Also, the NPC formatting is always different with FGG so that makes using a parser like Engineer Suite or Fantasy Module Parser kind of difficult to use. I'm psyched that this may finally see the light of day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Yeah - the maps are a mess for VTT - even with the map pack. Also, the NPC formatting is always different with FGG so that makes using a parser like Engineer Suite or Fantasy Module Parser kind of difficult to use. I'm psyched that this may finally see the light of day!!
    I'll have to agree some are a mess for VTT, my usual mode of operation was to take the player ones and resize them. Then work from there. In hindsight, the next time I do something like this instead of doing both a GM and Player map I'll just do a one map but for the GM use a layer for the keys an have them just be visible to the GM. It's how I worked some of the traps and various corridors. I'm going to add a conversion note when I'm finished about the maps. Some of the maps I placed encounters because the key made it obvious where and others I just pinned them and left it to GM discretion to place them.

Like I said I could have gone down the rabbit hole and really done it up but this work is large enough already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    ... this work is large enough already.
    There's an understatement.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yes - it's a massive project. FGG puts out great stuff. I've been a fan since the 3.0 days and Necromancer Games. I just wish for the maps and the NPC blocks they'd do a better job.

Thread Information