DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 31 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    At the rate I'm going I should be finished by Christmas 2021 or sooner depending on my work schedule.
    Keep on!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Keep on!
    I am good sir, I'm actually doing the LOS for Level 9, man I almost hate caverns now.

You should check with FGG to see if you can sell this as a FG Module. I know I'd buy it - lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    You should check with FGG to see if you can sell this as a FG Module. I know I'd buy it - lol!
    I'm going to contact them when I finish up and offer it to them and they can decide. As a side note I live about 40 minutes from where FGG is at. I don't know if Bill remembers but my wife and I picked up a copy of Rappan Athuk for Pathfinder and the Complete Tome of Horrors from his house.

Blog Entries
    Bill is pretty easy going about Fantasy Grounds conversions (I do some for them). If you finish RA up, it would be more a matter of contacting Smiteworks and submitting as a community developer. Otherwise I am sure that FGG would love it to be converted.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Bill is pretty easy going about Fantasy Grounds conversions (I do some for them). If you finish RA up, it would be more a matter of contacting Smiteworks and submitting as a community developer. Otherwise I am sure that FGG would love it to be converted.
    Sounds like a plan then, it's more of an obsession and labor of love for myself.

Blog Entries
    I did Mouth of Doom and a few levels below that that I run as a tournament dungeon for the Frog Game days and the FG-Cons that were being run. The book is huge.

(And my name is in the credits :-) )
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I did Mouth of Doom and a few levels below that that I run as a tournament dungeon for the Frog Game days and the FG-Cons that were being run. The book is huge.

(And my name is in the credits :-) )
    LOL are you on this list?RA Legal Index.png

So far what i have is close to 500mb and that's including the Wilderness areas, Bandit groups, Cloister of the FG, Mouth of Doom and Rappan Athuk all the way to level 7B. I have the Bestiary, Magic Items etc all done as well. Just need to slog my way down the dungeon.
    RA Table of Contents.png

Blog Entries
    That is really nice to see so much done.

I am in the credits in the front of the book as one of the 5e convertors.

I did the Tome of Horrors FG conversion and starting the 2020 Tome soon. Also have done a bunch of their modules that you can see in the store. I have 4 modules in varying degrees of conversion that I will submit in the next few months.

That is really nice to see so much done.

I am in the credits in the front of the book as one of the 5e convertors.

I did the Tome of Horrors FG conversion and starting the 2020 Tome soon. Also have done a bunch of their modules that you can see in the store. I have 4 modules in varying degrees of conversion that I will submit in the next few months.
    Thank you for your hard work, when I started this project I also got started on the Tome of Horrors as well and then it popped up in the FG store.

Thread Information