FG Spreadshirt Swag

Rookie question on CoreRPG and Rifts Pak

Greetings, total noob here in over his head. I tried setting up the Rifts pak listed at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Ruleset:_Rifts and I am able to see it in coreRPG when I put it in the rulesets folder just fine. When I load a new campaign with it I get nothing at all. Just some empty menu items on the right. Am I missing some? Any help would be appreciated. Getting up to speed is challenging enough, trying to setup Rifts at the same time would be harsh.

Blog Entries
    Hey Darkpoet

Ive never used that ruleset but it is a very old ruleset.
    It will also be the tabletop and sheets etc - it will not have any content.

I think you will be better off using GURPs or Savage Worlds and running your campaign on one of those...

A bit bummed, but not all too surprised to hear that. Thanks for the response. Such a awesome setting ruined by a poor gaming system. I saw there was a savage rifts extension floating around. Time to see if it works and surf youtube for some videos on how to add equipment/charachter classes/abilities to a setting.

If you need help, I'm happy to help in whatever way I can with Savage Rifts. I enjoy the setting immensely, and have converted it for use on FG. It takes time and a basic understanding of XML (or of the Enhanced Library that Ikael puts out) to converft, but it's certainly doable!

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Thread Information