DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Bumping this again as it seems we might still could use 1 more player. All I ask is that before voicing interest and going through the signup process and, generating a PC, etc is that, you thoroughly read the through the entire 1st post of this thread, paying really close attention to the 'Character/Campaign restrictions' as your PC needs to fit within this criteria. No exceptions.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    It seems we will be short a player again so we have a regular weekly spot for anyone interested. Games are weekly on Wednesdays @ 13:00 Central Daylight time (UTC-5).

As previously, all I ask is that before posting or PMing interest, and going through the signup process, generating a PC, etc, is that you thoroughly read the through the entire 1st post of this thread, paying really close attention to the 'Character/Campaign restrictions' as your PC needs to fit within this criteria "No exceptions" AND be aware that this is a TEXT only game.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Going to bump this as it appears we have room for another player, or 2.

Hello, I'm very interested in joining. Both the time and the text chat work great for me.
    I am a rather new player and have only recently started playing. I am familiar with most of the basic rules and played a little but never tried Fantasy Grounds before.
    The setting seems interesting and I would love to play a wizard, but I'm open to other classes if the party needs it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willette View Post
    Hello, I'm very interested in joining. Both the time and the text chat work great for me.
    I am a rather new player and have only recently started playing. I am familiar with most of the basic rules and played a little but never tried Fantasy Grounds before.
    The setting seems interesting and I would love to play a wizard, but I'm open to other classes if the party needs it.
    They could use a Wizard (or Fighter). Right now we have a Elf Fighter and Human Cleric, you can start at 2nd level which is what they are.

I'm interested and Wednesdays work well for me. Are you playing at 5 PM CST? The GMT threw me off.
    I'm an older dude bucking 50, been playing tabletop since the 80s. Looking for a frequent game. Let me know if you have room.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    I was running this last year, on Wednesdays, but had to stop due to real life issues. I am wanting to start back up BUT I now work on Wednesdays so cannot do it then anymore. The new days I could start this back up would be Friday or Saturday night. I will see if I can edit the thread title to avoid any confusion.

And yes, I am CST but would probably need to start later now, with the job changes.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; April 10th, 2020 at 19:53.

Blog Entries
    It won't let me edit the thread title so I may need to start another LFP post/thread.

I'm fine with all the character rules, but I have nerve damage, so the "text only" is not really doable. If you ever decide to do voice I would love to play.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phithis View Post
    I'm fine with all the character rules, but I have nerve damage, so the "text only" is not really doable. If you ever decide to do voice I would love to play.
    We started out using Text but later switched to Voice (Discord). I have updated the 1st post with that information.

Thread Information